Anti-Swearing mode

#31Mentalpatient87Posted 4/7/2013 8:46:49 PM(edited)
Jaws_Theme posted...
hellfire582 posted...
JACKSMMA posted...
You sound trolly my friend.

Dude not everyone who makes a comment you disapprove of is trolling...

but the TC does sound trolly. do you really not see it or are you trolling ?

who knows even i might be trolling

hellfire has to disagree with someone to feel complete.

EDIT: But then again, so does Poncho.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#32batty85(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 9:00:20 PM
I am 27 and my dad is 65, so instead of me doing the missions on my own I could have the swearing taken out so I can play while my dad is in the room. I like to play on the big screen in the living room but can't with gta because of the swearing in the games. So I set up the console in my bedroom and play on my own.
#33Mentalpatient87Posted 4/7/2013 9:25:16 PM
Do you collect disability?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#34CruorComaPosted 4/7/2013 11:17:49 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Do you collect disability?

Would also like to know.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#35GodsHamsterPosted 4/8/2013 2:53:12 AM
27 and you live with your dad?.......ummm ok.

Wear earphones and show your dad the graphics. Job done.....or don't show him......job done again.
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.
#36joelanator0492Posted 4/8/2013 6:40:16 AM
I'm not really sure why everyone cares that TC wants to play without cussing. You know they arent adding it and even if they did, you dont have to play with out the swearing. There are options to turn off blood in a lot of games, why not the option to turn off swearing?
#37VincentVega13Posted 4/8/2013 9:39:31 AM
Surprised no-ones posted anything to the tune of "an anti-swearing mode? F*** that s***!"
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#38R0ttedHorrorPosted 4/8/2013 10:42:16 AM
- "I have had it with these Monkey Fightin' snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!"
- "Your mother sniffs socks that smell!"
- "Where'd ya get the scar tough guy, eating pineapple?"

yeah no, lets keep the game uncensored.
---
hidden camera or hidden agenda?
#39Devilanse333Posted 4/8/2013 12:10:53 PM
I'm not really sure why everyone cares that TC wants to play without cussing.

There are people in this world who feel so insecure about themselves, they have to attempt to make someone else look foolish so they can feel better about themselves. Nothing new.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#40puffinslaughterPosted 4/8/2013 12:41:31 PM
I am 27 and my dad is 65, so instead of me doing the missions on my own I could have the swearing taken out so I can play while my dad is in the room. I like to play on the big screen in the living room but can't with gta because of the swearing in the games. So I set up the console in my bedroom and play on my own.

Now I'm convinced you're either a troll or a Christian living in a family of bible-thumpers.
---
Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists Pittsburgh Penguins: 29-10 WELCOME JAROME IGINLA!
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^