Things we hated about multiplayer in GTA 4

#1itsOKimbulkingPosted 4/7/2013 8:48:55 AM
I hated how big the airport map was for team deathmatch and how people would run away into other parts of the map and how it wasn't locked off to leave that area. I also hated all the modders. Some were fun but people have teleported me to the jail. I got to preorder this game before dirt bags start playing.
#2G-ZissPosted 4/7/2013 8:54:55 AM
I only ever played online free roam in GTA 4. I loved the mode, but when I play free mode, I like playing just to enjoy the city with other players without having to worry about being killed. I shouldn't have to worry about people spoiling my fun. There should be an option that prevents people from being killed. Friendly fire doesn't work because people still find other ways to kill you. And if I am the host, I should be able to kick out anyone I want.
#3whiteboygenePosted 4/7/2013 8:59:25 AM
I didn't hate anything, except maybe the players sometimes.

I hope they make the free-roam in mp feel as life-like as they can, as close to SP as possible. Liberty City feels dull in MP if compared to SP, in my god-status humble-ass paradoxical opinion.
---
What would John Marston do?
#4LordPonchoPosted 4/7/2013 9:59:04 AM
Only thing I didn't like is not being able to get drunk in game. But, thankfully, PC version had mods for that! :3
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5PepeSilvia906Posted 4/7/2013 8:37:53 PM
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

I want a better voting system.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#6Jaws_ThemePosted 4/7/2013 11:54:43 PM
playing with people i didn't like and being followed!
#7GentlemenBlackPosted 4/9/2013 5:17:58 AM
- Voting System
- Spawn system
- Glitches
- Blip system
- The additions made by BoGT (Worse TDM, taking out a majority of the weapons)
- Lack of deep character customization (Not asking for Saint's Row levels but at least some more clothing variety

But at the very least, keep the weapon spawn system. Made the game more fun and balanced than RDR's multiplayer.
---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#8nativenginePosted 4/9/2013 6:50:20 AM
For the most part, I loved the multi. That said, f*** those unlimited super speed RPG people.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards