I hope the new Xbox has backwards compatibility....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope the new Xbox has backwards compatibility....
2 years ago#41
professor_choas posted...

There's actually a rumor that the next gen Xbox will ship with a chip that emulates an entire 360 console. I don't believe its true, but I guess we'll see when the console is officially announced.

It's not a chip that emulates an entire 360 console, it is a 360 chip built into the architecture to handle 360 games in a more native capacity.
2 years ago#42
B0vril posted...
professor_choas posted...

There's actually a rumor that the next gen Xbox will ship with a chip that emulates an entire 360 console. I don't believe its true, but I guess we'll see when the console is officially announced.

It's not a chip that emulates an entire 360 console, it is a 360 chip built into the architecture to handle 360 games in a more native capacity.

Not much of a difference than emulating the console. But its just a rumor and we'll find out soon enough. I could really care less about BC, I'm more concerned about the rumor of Always On internet required. If that's true then there's no way in hell I would trade my 360 for the new console.
---
That activates my hilarity unit.
2 years ago#43
Get it on the almighty PC. ALL HAIL PC! ALL HAIL PC!! ALL HAIL PC!!!
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope the new Xbox has backwards compatibility....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived