Will this game be as good as Bioshock Infinite?

#1Jaws_ThemePosted 4/17/2013 2:58:15 PM
Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite is very hot
#2toliveiraPosted 4/17/2013 3:05:06 PM
dont you like the ifruit girl
#3Jaws_Theme(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:08:46 PM
no. there's just nothing wrong with boobs. i can watch a man get shot in the face but i can't see some boobs?
#4G-ZissPosted 4/17/2013 4:20:30 PM
This game will be way better than Bioshock Infinite could have ever dreamed to be. For starters, it will have replay value.
#5Gurn BlanstonPosted 4/17/2013 4:27:18 PM
Funny, I'm on my 5th play through on Infinite. Stupid comparison anyway.
#6DruffPosted 4/17/2013 4:43:10 PM
I expect GTA V to be better, in precisely the same way that I think oranges are better than apples.

Apples are f***ing nasty. But Bioshock Infinite was pretty damn sweet.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#7Jaws_Theme(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:46:11 PM
Druff posted...
I expect GTA V to be better, in precisely the same way that I think oranges are better than apples.

so you're implying that gta 5 will be sweeter once you get deeper into it, but bioshock is ready to just be bitten into and enjoyed. interesting
#8DruffPosted 4/17/2013 5:04:51 PM
Jaws_Theme posted...
Druff posted...

so you're implying that gta 5 will be sweeter once you get deeper into it, but bioshock is ready to just be bitten into and enjoyed. interesting

No. I was just saying whatever.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#9nativenginePosted 4/17/2013 6:07:17 PM
I really enjoyed Bioshock Infinite but now that I'm done, I don't think I'll play it again. It's a very beautiful game and it has a great story but I just don't have the desire to play it again. For me anyways, GTA5 will be far more fun and time consuming. F***, GTA4 has been out 5 years now and I've been playing it weekly since release. I can't say the same thing about any Bioshock.

I just love the freedom I get with a GTA game.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#10CruorComaPosted 4/17/2013 7:06:29 PM
I'm not one for first person shooters, I can't objectively comment on B:I's quality because of that.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?