What GTA car do you drive?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What GTA car do you drive?
2 years ago#1
Fairly simple idea, and more of a subtle way of determining my own, name the car you drive and it's closest GTA parallel. Some of us may need help identifying. I figure native or 95_eclipse can lend a hand.

Mine? An 02 Ford Focus, and I'm not sure what it matches to..
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
2 years ago#2
I've got a 2010 honda accord. It's also a coupe...so maybe an infernus?
GT - Burrito Diablo
2 years ago#3
2000 Chevy Silverado = Yosemite (SA)
XBL / PSN: jedgar33797
Helping people rage quit since 11/26/08
2 years ago#4

''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers
2 years ago#5
2004 Skyline GTR so an Elegy
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
2 years ago#6
well I have a 2012 Nissan Versa. My wife drives around clients so she uses that car. I only drive to and from work so I drive the 98 Toyota Corrolla.

So I don't know... Lokus for the nissan maybe(closest I could get. And a Fulo for the Toyota.
Skit Tells is Really good
2 years ago#7
Holden VT Commodore. Doesn't really resemble anything in GTA, but I suppose it most resembles an Emperor. My first car was a Holden Rodeo and that best resembles a Yosemite.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
2 years ago#8
First car was a 98 Pontiac Grand Prix, dunno what car that is GTA wise. Now I have an 05 Scion Tc, 02 Toyota Celica, 07 Mitsubishi Eclipse, and an 85 Trans Am (obviously the Ruiner from GTA IV).
Tanger stat tracker ~ 5 Goals, 29 Assists Pittsburgh Penguins: 34-10 WELCOME JAROME IGINLA!
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
2 years ago#9
The Remington
2 years ago#10
split open and melt
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What GTA car do you drive?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived