Will any of the protagonists die?

#1DelkuraPosted 4/21/2013 7:53:27 PM
R* seems to have taken a liking to killing off their protagonists lately. Do you think GTA V will follow suit? Do you think we'll get replacement character due to the multiple-protagonists format?
#2Delkura(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:54:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3PepeSilvia906Posted 4/21/2013 8:05:26 PM
Nope.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#4Delkura(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:13:42 PM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
Nope.

Why do you think so?
#5Mentalpatient87Posted 4/21/2013 8:26:28 PM
I didn't mark you for that, you know. I knew it would go down on it's own. Kind of like that flame post is going to. You should really think about that whole "basic manners" thing that I said and apply it to your whole attitude. You seem to be pretty angry with me for suggesting you show some common courtesy.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#6Delkura(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:55:39 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
I didn't mark you for that, you know. I knew it would go down on it's own. Kind of like that flame post is going to. You should really think about that whole "basic manners" thing that I said and apply it to your whole attitude. You seem to be pretty angry with me for suggesting you show some common courtesy.

Lies.
#7caveman0887Posted 4/21/2013 9:01:40 PM
Yes but will re spawn with less money
#8Mentalpatient87Posted 4/21/2013 9:06:30 PM
Oh, look at that, I was right.

Anyway, for the topic at hand. I don't think any of the three amigos will die, for gameplay purposes. The switching mechanic would be thrown off and they already mentioned character-specific side missions.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#9Delkura(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:13:01 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Oh, look at that, I was right.

Anyway, for the topic at hand. I don't think any of the three amigos will die, for gameplay purposes. The switching mechanic would be thrown off and they already mentioned character-specific side missions.

Oh what, that you took my post down because I told the truth about you?
#10CruorComaPosted 4/21/2013 9:29:43 PM
****'s about to get real.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?