Will any of the protagonists die?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Will any of the protagonists die?
3 years ago#1
R* seems to have taken a liking to killing off their protagonists lately. Do you think GTA V will follow suit? Do you think we'll get replacement character due to the multiple-protagonists format?
(message deleted)
3 years ago#3
Nope.
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
3 years ago#4
PepeSilvia906 posted...
Nope.

Why do you think so?
3 years ago#5
I didn't mark you for that, you know. I knew it would go down on it's own. Kind of like that flame post is going to. You should really think about that whole "basic manners" thing that I said and apply it to your whole attitude. You seem to be pretty angry with me for suggesting you show some common courtesy.
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
3 years ago#6
Mentalpatient87 posted...
I didn't mark you for that, you know. I knew it would go down on it's own. Kind of like that flame post is going to. You should really think about that whole "basic manners" thing that I said and apply it to your whole attitude. You seem to be pretty angry with me for suggesting you show some common courtesy.

Lies.
3 years ago#7
Yes but will re spawn with less money
3 years ago#8
Oh, look at that, I was right.

Anyway, for the topic at hand. I don't think any of the three amigos will die, for gameplay purposes. The switching mechanic would be thrown off and they already mentioned character-specific side missions.
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
3 years ago#9
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Oh, look at that, I was right.

Anyway, for the topic at hand. I don't think any of the three amigos will die, for gameplay purposes. The switching mechanic would be thrown off and they already mentioned character-specific side missions.

Oh what, that you took my post down because I told the truth about you?
3 years ago#10
****'s about to get real.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Will any of the protagonists die?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived