Having planes in the game is going to make the airport so much fun

#1hulkhogan1Posted 4/21/2013 11:59:29 PM
The airport in GTA IV was usually the most fun place to be during a full multiplayer game. With the ability to fly planes this time around, I can see the airport being an even crazier place to be in this game.
#2Mentalpatient87Posted 4/22/2013 12:01:59 AM
It was the popular place to be, but I found hanging out at the airport to be rather dull.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#3CruorComaPosted 4/22/2013 1:28:04 AM
Santa Maria Pier
Mt. Chilliad
That eye catching street that in one way or another reminds of Grove St.
The Airstrip
Whetstone (or another small town equivalent)

I think those will be the main "hang outs" in GTA V, at least initially for the sake of reveling in SA nostalgia.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#4PepeSilvia906Posted 4/22/2013 3:47:41 AM
The airport in IV is a fun place to be occasionally, but it's pretty irritating how 90% of games end up being focused there when there's a whole city to take advantage of.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#5madgreg666Posted 4/22/2013 7:50:59 AM
I have a feeling wherever you go you'll have the threat of planes raining on you. Lol I can't wait. Hopefully the minigun will tear through planes
---
'10 Yamaha Nytro XTX-Suzuki SV650-Quadzilla-BassTracker
Snow, Street, Dirt, Water- I shall destroy Earth
#6nativenginePosted 4/22/2013 8:08:28 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
It was the popular place to be, but I found hanging out at the airport to be rather dull.

Agreed, after the 5000th time of starting out at the airport, grabbing a car and driving to middle park only to find there's no one there is boring. This time there will be more then just a heli there so hopefully people don't just stick to the airport the entire game.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#7VincentVega13Posted 4/22/2013 12:52:56 PM
I did enjoy watching people blow the s*** out of each other trying to get to that helicopter, then sniping them through the window when they finally got in it though.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#8G-ZissPosted 4/22/2013 5:21:28 PM
I usually only ever go to the airport to steal a helicopter. Of course, most of the time, someone will blow my chopper up before I get anywhere.
#9shadyelfPosted 4/22/2013 5:23:19 PM
We should make a group and do cool aerial displays, especially if they bring the Stuntplane with the colored smoke from SA back. Or can use cropduster
---
?
#10stangkid95Posted 4/22/2013 10:13:49 PM
hulkhogan1 posted...
The airport in GTA IV was usually the most fun place to be during a full multiplayer game. With the ability to fly planes this time around, I can see the airport being an even crazier place to be in this game.

If by fun you mean slaughterhouse, than yes. It is going to be fun >:) the planes are probably the thing I'm most excited for. Especially if we can fly that cargo plane. Imagine all the possibilities. Doing cool pickups involving friends in high speed cars driving into the cargo hatch just as your taking off. Or them driving out on a dirt bike as you fly by sand dunes. Or just watching them drive out the back a few hundred feet up in the air :) Ah the little things in life.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005