Will Trailer 3 Be Live Action?

#1MShogunHPosted 4/22/2013 9:55:34 AM(edited)
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/402475/gta-v-commercial-shoots-live-action-car-chase/
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 148 Days
#2beb2592Posted 4/22/2013 9:57:14 AM
MShogunH posted...
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/402475/gta-v-commercial-shoots-live-action-car-chase/

Yeah I saw this posted on another forum... could be interesting. GTA 2 had a live action short and it was pretty sweet.
#3A_Hairy_WafflePosted 4/22/2013 10:16:16 AM
I hope so. I love watching live action trailers.
#4nativenginePosted 4/22/2013 10:19:38 AM
3rd trailer? No

TV commercial? Yes
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#5MShogunH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:34:03 AM
nativengine posted...
3rd trailer? No

TV commercial? Yes

Is it possible that trailer 3 can also be advertised on TV as a commercial?
---
#6nativenginePosted 4/22/2013 11:58:29 AM
MShogunH posted...
nativengine posted...
3rd trailer? No

TV commercial? Yes

Is it possible that trailer 3 can also be advertised on TV as a commercial?

Yeah, kinda the way they always have where they take bits and pieces of each trailer and put them together to make a commercial. I love the idea of a live action commercial for GTA, sounds pretty awesome if you ask me.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#7LFCKINGSPosted 4/22/2013 12:11:54 PM
Apparently it's a Sony commercial & nothing to do with GTA V. According to the mods at GTAForums anyway. Topics were locked faster than ever, strangely....
---
Smeg Head.
#8MShogunH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:42:50 PM(edited)
LFCKINGS posted...
Apparently it's a Sony commercial & nothing to do with GTA V. According to the mods at GTAForums anyway. Topics were locked faster than ever, strangely....

Then why would Take Two commission it and why is there a GTA V banner/poster thingy in the bottom pic?
---
#9LFCKINGSPosted 4/22/2013 1:47:29 PM
LFCKINGS posted...

Then why would Take Two commission it and why is there a GTA V banner/poster thingy in the bottom pic?

Apparently. I'm not saying anything either way. I don't know any details about it. But the GTA V Logo being there is odd if it's not related to GTA. It could be a PS4 ad maybe & GTA V is just one game within the ad shown. But I don't know....

How do you know TT commissioned it?
---
Smeg Head.
#10MShogunH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:57:10 PM
LFCKINGS posted...
LFCKINGS posted...

How do you know TT commissioned it?

Did you open the link? Its literally the first sentence...
---