People complaining about the graphics have gotta be kidding...

#21tzar_666Posted 5/1/2013 2:11:24 PM
ive played every home console as it came to america except the 3d0 and i like all of them.
its only recently that people worry about graphics.
i dont understand.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#22chriss1Posted 5/1/2013 2:44:55 PM
tzar_666 posted...
ive played every home console as it came to america except the 3d0 and i like all of them.
its only recently that people worry about graphics.
i dont understand.

its not really that, its that most gamers like to think that the game developer are always trying to make the game better. So happen, graphics tend to be one of the upgrades you tend to look for first. We know its not everything, but we want to think the games are getting funner to play and looking better visually.
#23DarkDevinPosted 5/1/2013 3:10:07 PM
Nicer graphics are a given, but as it's been said, improvements in FUN and interactability are whats truly important here. Because seriously, how many sandbox titles can we play before the actions in the game start feeling stale right out the gate. "Better" graphics seem to weigh down true progress in our games some times. Personally, I don't care if it looks just like GTA 4 (which wasn't bad to begin with), as long as it's top notch fun and setting the bar once again.....
---
Gamer Tag: Kymiera Legacy, myspace.com/dfb1983, http://damionpheonix.deviantart.com, twitter.com/Dbrown1983
#24sal9e3sPosted 5/1/2013 4:15:33 PM
I'm sure R* did their absolute best given the size of the game as well as the hardware limitations. Not that I'm complaining. I think the game looks great, much better than IV.
---
GT - Burrito Diablo