So Franklkin is a part of groove street???

#1creep50Posted 4/30/2013 1:19:49 PM
i noticed in the Franklin trailer that all his friends seem to be wearing green......and he seems to be wearing one of those ´´inside out´´ shirt

so i wonder how far they will go with this gang thing
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#2Red LobstarPosted 4/30/2013 3:46:58 PM
Yeah I'm confused. I thought he was a repo man and the second trailer showed him (presumably) living in a nice house with lots of art on the walls. But now he's back in the ghetto so I'm not sure what his deal is.
#3creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:25:06 PM
Red Lobstar posted...
Yeah I'm confused. I thought he was a repo man and the second trailer showed him (presumably) living in a nice house with lots of art on the walls. But now he's back in the ghetto so I'm not sure what his deal is.

maybe different parts of the story???

i dunno
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#4ReDDevil2112Posted 4/30/2013 5:03:42 PM

Well San Andreas started with CJ living in the ghetto and ended with him living in mansions and riding jetpacks, so it's not like characters are stuck being in one place the whole game...
---
They're a herd of people eating monsters! We can't let them have their way!!
#5Buddy_DacotePosted 4/30/2013 6:01:34 PM
Probably a repo man with gang affiliations.
#6some09guy IIPosted 4/30/2013 9:38:22 PM
Red Lobstar posted...

He's expressed some pretty clear interest of not being involved in the whole gangsta lifestyle. My guess, starts out in a rotten place, things happen, he decides to cut loose, get out of the lifestyle, get a job, go legit. But then he wants to make a couple ends meet and gets into robbery, through which he meets the other two.

Anyway, doubt he's part of the same Grove Street so much as a knock-off.
#7puffinslaughterPosted 5/1/2013 4:03:07 AM
Franklkin

groove street
---
Tanger stat tracker ~ 5 Goals, 33 Assists Pittsburgh Penguins: 36-12
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#8golden_tec9Posted 5/1/2013 4:59:02 AM
puffinslaughter posted...
Franklkin

groove street

You are freakin mean.
#9Mentalpatient87Posted 5/1/2013 6:11:30 AM
golden_tec9 posted...
puffinslaughter posted...
Franklkin

groove street

You are freakin mean.

You haven't been subjected to creep50 for the past year.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"