The Juggalo hating is garbage

#131tzar_666Posted 5/3/2013 10:07:50 PM
CruorComa posted...
tzar_666 posted...
i say inner city trash and get modded

you say white trash and no one cares

You're just more apt in the art of jimmy rustling, Tzar.

ya. i guess so.

guess i made tc angry.
oh and i watched the video again.
what is tc talking about.
musta realized how stupid juggalos look.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#132Mike 716Posted 5/3/2013 10:26:35 PM
Fritz8x0 posted...
Alriight rockstar, cool your jets, we don't got to be bringing in real life pop-cultures in the game. You can/t just target a group of people like that.

Yeah, GTA never does that. I'm sure you never had a problem with it before until they insulted your little face painting club for overgrown manchildren.
#133tzar_666Posted 5/3/2013 10:31:16 PM
pop culture is a main stay of games today.

99% of people dont know what a juggalo is.

i wish i didn't
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#134MMA427Posted 5/4/2013 8:01:06 AM
Fritz8x0 posted...
besides, juggalo hating is a 2010 meme anyways, way to make yourself look dated, just like the graphics.

Yeah, but not as dated as being an actual Juggalo
#135tzar_666Posted 5/4/2013 8:34:37 AM
maby 1/2 second of a goof in make up. and tc freaks out. women and tv star wear make up not men.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#136MMA427Posted 5/4/2013 10:10:26 AM
To be quite honest, the Juggalo hate/bashing is indeed needed and warranted.

More people should call out idiots for their stupidity and all around general displays of pushing intelligence to the side.

But, this isn't just for Juggalo people, it's everywhere and in every culture.
#137ChisokaPosted 5/4/2013 4:28:10 PM
I just googled Juggalo. Please God Nooooooo!!!!!!
#138enterthemadroxPosted 5/4/2013 4:54:14 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
Only trailer park nerds listen to ICP.

Except I know plenty of successful businessmen who have listened to ICP since we were in college together (they introduced me to ICP back then but I never really liked them much). All married with kids, all still diehard Juggalos.

And hey, even Eminem used ICP's success to boost his own career until Dr Dre let him ride his **** to mega-fame. That's where the feud came from if you didn't know, Eminem was claiming ICP would be at his party as a blatant lie to get as many people as possible to listen to his demo and live act and ICP got pissed that he was using their fame and success to try and kickstart his own rap career.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#139FunleashTheUryPosted 5/4/2013 5:55:24 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
All married with kids, all still diehard Juggalos.

Oh dear God. Some one call protective services.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1pNEKn4.gif
If you believe Arceus is your one true Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#140SuperShake666Posted 5/4/2013 6:53:09 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
Only trailer park nerds listen to ICP.

Except I know plenty of successful businessmen who have listened to ICP since we were in college together (they introduced me to ICP back then but I never really liked them much). All married with kids, all still diehard Juggalos.

And hey, even Eminem used ICP's success to boost his own career until Dr Dre let him ride his **** to mega-fame. That's where the feud came from if you didn't know, Eminem was claiming ICP would be at his party as a blatant lie to get as many people as possible to listen to his demo and live act and ICP got pissed that he was using their fame and success to try and kickstart his own rap career.

Drug dealers don't count and if they're breeding someone needs to call CPS.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides1.10. PowerFAQs with a Vengeance.