This game could be the worst game ever

#1WhiteRapper69Posted 4/30/2013 5:47:40 PM
But it's GTA, and with that goes my wallet.

and no it won't be the worst game ever
---
Gamertag: TupacHasMyBike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
#2HoosierGuy88Posted 4/30/2013 5:52:50 PM
No it could not be the worst game ever. That would mean that it's worse than E.T. for the Atari 2600 and that's simply not possible.
#3ReceiverxWisdomPosted 4/30/2013 6:00:20 PM(edited)
The only skeptical people who are on the fence about this game are GTA IV haters honestly....let's be real here, that category wouldn't even have a PEAK of interest if rockstar didn't drop the word 'Los Santos' as this generation's fictional city since San Andreas is everyone's wet dream to go back and re-live the experience once again with shiny new graphics.

If could be the worse game and it could be the best...people will still buy it and nitpick about things no one will care about.

---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#4HoosierGuy88Posted 4/30/2013 5:58:13 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
The only skeptical people who are on the fence about this game are GTA IV haters honestly....let's be real here.

I'm actually hoping they didn't change it up too much from GTA IV. I am looking forward to all the new stuff, but at the same time I really loved the style of GTA IV. Also, unlike many people around here, I liked the driving in GTA IV more than any previous GTA title. I'm somewhat nervous about how the driving will feel, I hope it's not too arcade like.
#5ReceiverxWisdomPosted 4/30/2013 6:06:38 PM
I'm actually hoping they didn't change it up too much from GTA IV. I am looking forward to all the new stuff, but at the same time I really loved the style of GTA IV. Also, unlike many people around here, I liked the driving in GTA IV more than any previous GTA title. I'm somewhat nervous about how the driving will feel, I hope it's not too arcade like.

I believe R* already announced the driving won't feel too arcade-y and too simulated so I think they are trying to find a balance for the right driving mechanics.

The vehicles will feel a smidge more 'lighter' if they said the vehicles won't feel like they are weighed down from GTAIV. Taking what I can from those statements I think cars will have better precision while handling on the road which is a good thing honestly.

The only thing that sucked in GTA IV is probably all those annoying ass calls from Roman & the melee was not fun to engage. If they improve those problems I'm sold.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#6fergburger2Posted 4/30/2013 6:40:19 PM
Could be better than Superman 64
---
PITTSBURGH
Malkamania runnin wild on you, brother.
#7chriss1Posted 4/30/2013 7:10:38 PM
WhiteRapper69 posted...
But it's GTA, and with that goes my wallet.

and no it won't be the worst game ever

NOoo, aliens colonial marines, is far the worst so far, lol
#8AKGunnerPosted 4/30/2013 8:39:26 PM
I thought the weighting of the cars was great in 4, cars are heavy lol so shouldnt they feel heavy? It didnt feel like 2x gravity or anything like some people have suggested (not in this topic necessarily). But if the're saying it will feel more like a racing game then that can only be a good thing, since Midnight Club was sick. I also like what I'm hearing about this game having RDR influence, that CAN ONLY MEAN GOOD THINGS. (like poker pls)
---
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad
#9Samaellives91Posted 5/1/2013 8:51:58 AM
If this turns out to be a disappointment, I may have to go back to Nintendo consoles. And I don't want that.
---
Squibbles is a Gold Bronto. Worship his brilliance.
#10HoosierGuy88Posted 5/1/2013 9:15:49 AM(edited)
Samaellives91 posted...
If this turns out to be a disappointment, I may have to go back to Nintendo consoles. And I don't want that.

I stopped respecting Nintendo after they launched the Wii. They're dead to me now.