Will GTA5 be as serious as GTA4 was? Or is it going to be more fun?

#1Izual_Reborn_Posted 5/1/2013 1:47:09 PM
GTA 4 was a good game and a technical masterpiece but couldn't help but feel they sacrificed some of the "fun" from the previous games for a more gritty and mature story.

For those few people who were old enough to have played GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas when they originally came out then you'll appreciate the GTA series has always been at it's best when it wasn't taking itself seriously and was more light hearted.

I really loved the Saints Row series although I think they pushed the genre too far in the oppiste direction of being too over the top and stupid.

So yeah... so far... does GTA 5 seem to be more light hearted and "fun" than GTA 4? Or will it just be another technical masterpiece but... well... not very fun?
#2PHOENIXZEROPosted 5/1/2013 1:50:12 PM
Have you seen Trevor's trailer?
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#3Ignignot_ErPosted 5/1/2013 1:51:53 PM
It looks like it's going to be a bit of both.
#4zeroboboPosted 5/1/2013 1:53:53 PM
it looks like they'll be able to hit a really nice balance with this 3 character story thing they got going.

you can have gang drama with franklin, family drama with michael, and wacky antics with trevor.

Trevor seems to be the comic relief character, so i expect his stuff to be a bit more over-the-top and wacky
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero