Rockstar failed with the intersections, again.

#11Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 5/2/2013 12:06:01 PM
Druff posted...
My only gripe with R*/GTA and street intersections is that they always put the traffic lights on the wrong side of the intersection. They put them right at the front of the intersection, so if your car is pulled up to the front line, you can't look up high enough to see the traffic light. In the real world traffic lights are virtually always on the back side of the intersection. I don't understand how they could make such a dumb mistake over and over. It must be intentional... but why???

i always assumed it was just some oversight that never got addressed.
---
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----
#12SithtristenPosted 5/2/2013 12:25:26 PM
Druff posted...
My only gripe with R*/GTA and street intersections is that they always put the traffic lights on the wrong side of the intersection. They put them right at the front of the intersection, so if your car is pulled up to the front line, you can't look up high enough to see the traffic light. In the real world traffic lights are virtually always on the back side of the intersection. I don't understand how they could make such a dumb mistake over and over. It must be intentional... but why???

Oh this. This soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Seriously, this was one thing that just literally drove my crazy :s I hope it's changed this time around, but I haven't looked too deeply at the photos yet :/
---
Country boys can survive.
It's hard to fly with eagles if you're stuck working with a bunch of turkeys.