Are we finally going to be able to tie people up & dismember them slowly

#21smallvillefan26Posted 5/3/2013 7:43:50 PM
monsterlunchbox posted...
smallvillefan26 posted...
Come on, Rockstar, time to step up your game and offer all the torture possibilities we the fans have been clamoring for.

its topics like this idiotic one the makes congress wanna ban violent video games...word of advice if your that sick i would keep it to yourself

Maybe GTA is too intense for you, better stick with the Smurfs.

NO ...i wanna be Micheal from the movie heat...rob banks have shootouts steal cars beat up people who cut me off in traffic play out things an action star from a mob movie might do....i dont have fantasies about being Ted Bundy
#22Gtalady91Posted 5/3/2013 7:50:37 PM
Stupid topics like this bug me
Even obvious trolling ones like this one
More so recently then ever before
Cause the media is portraying games like gta as the devil
S*** like this makes us gamers look bad
Most of us know theres no connection between violent acts and games
But
The people who run the US
The people who have never played a video game in their live
Will use stuf like this to add fuel to their already large fire
With stuff like CISPA coming back into play
And violent games being a hotter and hotter topic
We real fans really do need to just let trolls like this tc be
Lets not have this topic be another sandy hook bullcrap topic
---
Gt: Detroit Code
If you ain't first your last
#23monsterlunchbox(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:05:54 AM
The true fans of GTA want realistic murder, torture, setting people on fire, be-headings, drive-bys random shooting sprees, ultra violence & mayhem. If these actions are too mature for you, then consider playing something else. Don't force us real fans to play a version of the game with toned down violence just because YOU can't handle it.
#24CADE FOSTERPosted 5/4/2013 12:10:49 AM
The true fans of GTA want realistic murder, torture, setting people on fire, be-headings, drive-bys random shooting sprees, ultra violence & mayhem. If these actions are too mature for you, then consider playing something else. Don't force us real fans to play a version of the game with toned down violence just because YOU can't handle it.

Wrong
#25smallvillefan26Posted 5/4/2013 12:22:34 AM

that is a seriously uneducated, unsupported statement....unless you have documented testimonials from all 8 million or so people who purchased the game and have interviewed all of these individuals as to what exactly appealed to them then your desperate attempt to justify your statement in a feeble attempt to do your SERIOUSLY disturbed mind credit is completely without merit or basis. Now I know there were a lot big words in my retort Iíll give you time to look them up.

GAME-SET-MATCH

Ps.

I would love to say what I really think....but unfortunately this forum has rules on saying harsh things so I have to be nice
#26monsterlunchbox(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:25:29 AM
Like I said, there's always the Smurfs game for you lol
#27smallvillefan26Posted 5/4/2013 12:39:02 AM
Like I said, there's always the Smurfs game for you lol

Wow...I was hoping for something a little better than that but unfortunately I donít think your vocabulary is strong enough to know you have been insulted. Which gives my mind a little more ease to the extent that most serials are highly intelligent, calculating individuals? So just tell mommy and daddy maybe a few less shooters for and a little more Disney and they might want to find a good therapist
#28SilentK88Posted 5/4/2013 6:48:14 AM

Such an obvious troll. Us "real fans" your trying to hard bud. ****in low life.
---
How do you live when your ruled by your past.
How can you let go of a past that made you.
#29monsterlunchbox(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:23:09 AM
lol at all these "fans" that probably don't even know there were GTAs before #3.
#30Jesterrr22Posted 5/4/2013 10:00:16 AM
lol at all these "fans" that probably don't even know there were GTAs before #3.

Yeah, it would be really hard to understand that GTA 3, had a 2 and a 1 before it....

Slow is as slow does.
---
I'd ask my future self, but he's such a ****. He thinks he knows so much more than me.
GT: Zz Death Inc zZ