So how are people liking the ...specific character strength.... thing

#1creep50Posted 5/2/2013 12:57:55 PM
from the article : http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/may/02/gta-5-preview-grand-theft-auto

´´They all also have one special ability, which can be instigated for limited periods of time. When Franklin's in a vehicle, he can slow down time to get sharper handling, perhaps to avoid a police stinger or navigate through a road block. Trevor can double his weapon damage for brief bursts of hyper-violence, halving the damage he takes in the process. And Michael, who already resembles a slightly older, more puffy Max Payne, gets a variant on bullet time. Once again, the more these skills are used successfully, the more they evolve.´´

i kinda saw this coming but i am not sure this has to be a good thing.......because if Micheals bullet time is anything like the bullet time in RDR he will probably be very overpowered compared to the others

i kinda just wanted to focus on 1 character

ohhh well
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#2MrcTOtheJPosted 5/2/2013 1:03:36 PM
Well I'll be useing them all, I like it in concept though it isn't to GTA like I guess...trying new things I like that.

You know it dose diffrentiate the charictars.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#3Mentalpatient87Posted 5/2/2013 1:12:48 PM
creep50 not liking something and making sure he tells everyone? STOP THE PRESSES!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#4creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 1:46:44 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
creep50 not liking something and making sure he tells everyone? STOP THE PRESSES!

ohhh i am sorry is this not the discussion board....

i think you might be looking for some rockstar ass kissing site somewhere els on the internet
---
#5Jas_PataPosted 5/2/2013 1:55:00 PM
creep50 posted...

i think you might be looking for some rockstar ass kissing site somewhere els on the internet

A plethora of great new info and you still find something to complain about. Humor us all and tell us a few things that you read today and liked.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#6afrodude77Posted 5/2/2013 1:58:19 PM
Nice it kind of caters to the personality`s too
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#7creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 1:58:46 PM
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...

A plethora of great new info and you still find something to complain about. Humor us all and tell us a few things that you read today and liked.

jeees...........well it is obviously about the new info we got

i am asking for people opinion...its called a discussion...that is what these boards are for

this....creep50 not liking something and making sure he tells everyone? STOP THE PRESSES!

isnt helping anyone
---
#8Jas_PataPosted 5/2/2013 2:09:10 PM
creep50 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...

jeees...........well it is obviously about the new info we got

i am asking for people opinion...its called a discussion...that is what these boards are for

this....creep50 not liking something and making sure he tells everyone? STOP THE PRESSES!

isnt helping anyone

Fair enough, I think it could be OK. In all honesty I don't think you really need any perks such as Michaels or Trevors if you are using the auto aim function.
In IV, using the auto aim, I could completely destroy a squad of cops by flicking the joystick right and then slightly up for a headshot, fluidly in a matter of seconds. It was already too easy. It could be quite crucial when playing the game when using free aim though.

I'm sure that each special will be useful in specific situations, which is probably what they are going for. We don't know the duration of the abilities or how often we'll even be able to use them. We'll have to just wait and see how it fits with the gameplay.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#9NutralguyPosted 5/2/2013 2:12:03 PM
Well, I contemplated much of the things we know will be in the game. The 3 protags with their own perspectives and lives.
---
I sit at a point in my life where my last string of sanity has to be tied to my middle finger.
#10chriss1Posted 5/2/2013 2:59:29 PM
creep50 posted...
from the article : http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/may/02/gta-5-preview-grand-theft-auto

´´They all also have one special ability, which can be instigated for limited periods of time. When Franklin's in a vehicle, he can slow down time to get sharper handling, perhaps to avoid a police stinger or navigate through a road block. Trevor can double his weapon damage for brief bursts of hyper-violence, halving the damage he takes in the process. And Michael, who already resembles a slightly older, more puffy Max Payne, gets a variant on bullet time. Once again, the more these skills are used successfully, the more they evolve.´´

i kinda saw this coming but i am not sure this has to be a good thing.......because if Micheals bullet time is anything like the bullet time in RDR he will probably be very overpowered compared to the others

i kinda just wanted to focus on 1 character

this is the fun parts that cater to the bullet time, it has always been fun to use. One thing for sure, if it takes a button to push, you dont have to use it at all. Now if they make us have to use it, then i can see some gamers complaints.

ohhh well