So how are people liking the ...specific character strength.... thing

#21Buddy_DacotePosted 5/3/2013 4:32:37 AM
I was afraid the game would lock you down much more when playing as the different characters (e.g. not being able to fly a plane as any other than Trevor), and I'm glad that doesn't appear to be the case. Hopefully they'll all be equally good at everything once you max out their stats. As for the special abilities, I don't know. It doesn't sound like GTA, especially not the rage thing Trevor has. Stat boosts are so boring. But it'll probably be fun to play around with.
#22creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:39:37 AM
Buddy_Dacote posted...
I was afraid the game would lock you down much more when playing as the different characters (e.g. not being able to fly a plane as any other than Trevor), and I'm glad that doesn't appear to be the case. Hopefully they'll all be equally good at everything once you max out their stats. As for the special abilities, I don't know. It doesn't sound like GTA, especially not the rage thing Trevor has. Stat boosts are so boring. But it'll probably be fun to play around with.

exactly what i was thinking

it would be good if you could make a 4th character that has all of the abilities (or that lets you pick one)...wasnt there a rumour about this??

but i hope at least that they will all play the same outside from the special abilities
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#23nativenginePosted 5/3/2013 5:41:03 AM
You do complain alot creep.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#24madgreg666Posted 5/3/2013 8:14:12 AM
These are new usable features for sure, but they've been around rockstar\GTA since the beginning. Slo-mo was in 4, by clicking the stick in cinematic view. Now we'll have more or full camera control (pretty sick). Taking less\ giving more damage is throwback to adrenaline and bullet time is bullet time, from our pal Max.

Ill bet all 3 make you eat a pill of some kind first. Should be fun as hell
---
'10 Yamaha Nytro XTX-Suzuki SV650-Quadzilla-BassTracker
Snow, Street, Dirt, Water- I shall destroy Earth