Would people want a zombie mode?

#11silver_stonerPosted 5/2/2013 3:50:45 PM
mentallyfunny00 posted...
No I want some thing new zombies are really boring now days due to overuse in everything. Come up with a real idea that hasn't been used a billion times like dinosaurs, robots, or aliens or something.

^this
Although a zombies themed dlc would be fun it's still being overplayed . Maybe an expansion pack which is Mad Max esque. Perhaps a futuristic setting ,this could be viable look at Farcry 3 :Blood Dragon ; or just Blood Dragon since it's a standalone dlc.
---
GOW 3 1v1 record
-3 - 34
#12Mentalpatient87Posted 5/2/2013 4:40:53 PM
I've been pushing the dinosaur idea on this board for a bit. I think it'd be amazing. Glad to see other people like the idea, too.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#13CUBAN7500Posted 5/2/2013 4:42:25 PM
I mean there doesn't have to be story around the zombie mode. I just want an option to turn pedestrians into zombies. At least make it a cheat code.
---
In real life there is no reset button.
#14-Morbid-Posted 5/2/2013 4:42:39 PM
I would fully support it, if they provided a bit of survival related things to it instead of just "hey, go shoot these zombies." I have dreamed of a zombie survival version of GTA IV since the day I popped it into my console. I would prefer the slow moving classic zombies to running ones and all that though.

I don't think it will happen though. They already did the zombie thing with RDR, so I don't see them repeating it.
#15CruorComaPosted 5/2/2013 6:07:57 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
I've been pushing the dinosaur idea on this board for a bit. I think it'd be amazing. Glad to see other people like the idea, too.

If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now

[bangs on the table]

you're selling it, you wanna sell it. Well...
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?