ive been keeping up with alot of the info but

#1strightedgeemoPosted 5/2/2013 6:39:33 PM
can anyone remember there being someone on mission percentages and the ability to replay missions like gay tony
#2IlikeBacon16Posted 5/2/2013 6:45:19 PM
I remember in the 85 minute CVG preview they mentioned replaying missions by using your cell phone. But I don't remember if they were saying it as a suggestion, or as a fact.
#3awkwardjokePosted 5/2/2013 6:48:28 PM
CVG Preview
Although Rockstar didn't want to go into too much detail, there were a total of nine apps on your cellphone display: camera, internet, contacts, social media, a calendar, and an option to go back and replay individual missions. That leaves three others it wasn't prepared to talk about. Well, actually, in truth it wasn't prepared to talk much about the other six either, but while camera, internet, contacts and social media all seem relatively self-explanatory, as does the replay mission option, why would you need a calendar? Our take: if you're planning super-dangerous, super-detailed heists, you're going to need to do prep work. We reckon the calendar will be used as part of the planning process, for reminders about meetings, addresses and times.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/403297/previews/preview-gta-v-rewrites-the-open-world-rulebook-again/?page=3#top_banner

Not sure what you mean about mission percentages. >_>
#4Perfect LightPosted 5/2/2013 7:20:12 PM
awkwardjoke posted...

I think he means like Gay Tony, with each mission giving you a percentage rating at the end depending on how many of the optional requirements you met.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#5awkwardjokePosted 5/2/2013 7:31:09 PM
Perfect Light posted...
awkwardjoke posted...

I think he means like Gay Tony, with each mission giving you a percentage rating at the end depending on how many of the optional requirements you met.

Oh, in that case, I don't think anything has been revealed yet.