Grand Theft Auto V needs to get 3 things right

#1pat2001Posted 5/3/2013 12:02:04 PM
I've been thinking about it a lot after reading all the preview pieces this week that have been floating around the interwebs.

GTA V sounds awesome, but it really needs to get a few things right to truly be great. One of my biggest concerns is the fact that Rockstar keeps boasting about how big the game's world is.

This is cool, but it's not necessarily a good thing, depending on how you look at it. Anyway, I put together a quick story about all this and thought you guys might be interested in checking it out.

Let me know what you think!

http://o.canada.com/2013/05/03/grand-theft-auto-v-needs-to-get-3-things-right/
#2UnCool_HeadPosted 5/3/2013 12:03:21 PM
1) Pet wolfs.

2) Dices and dominoes.

3) Glitch to skip music and hop higher.
#3protools1983Posted 5/3/2013 12:04:36 PM
UnCool_Head posted...
1) Pet wolfs.

2) Dices and dominoes.

3) Glitch to skip music and hop higher.

Thanks for the cliff notes. Like I suspected, I am glad I didn't read.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#4pat2001(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 12:56:26 PM
Lulz. That wasn't even what the story is about. The cliff notes are incorrect. You suspected wrong sir.
#5jazztronautPosted 5/3/2013 1:14:24 PM
That was my biggest compliant with SA. Yeah it was a big world, but a lot of it was empty space
---
what I'm playing: Bioshock Infinite
what I'm composing: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/soft-lights-pretty-stars-single/id546828005
#6shadyelfPosted 5/3/2013 1:21:03 PM
If San Andreas and RDR had never existed, I would be worried about those three points. But Rockstar has shown that they've learned and they constantly improve. So I'm not worried. RDR was kind of empty sometimes but that fit the setting, all they have to do is increase frequency of events and have more animals etc.

Basically a lot of these things aren't being designed from scratch, they've done them before so now they just have to increase numbers.
---
?
#7Jas_PataPosted 5/3/2013 1:24:57 PM
pat2001 posted...
Lulz. That wasn't even what the story is about. The cliff notes are incorrect. You suspected wrong sir.

Well than you should put them in yourself so no one has to click this self plug of a link :D
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud