Remember when people thought Michael was Tommy?

#1G-ZissPosted 5/3/2013 4:45:41 PM
Good times.

Anyone else have good memories?
#2Mentalpatient87Posted 5/3/2013 4:49:29 PM
Oh, they didn't just think, Lord no. They believed it was Tommy, they were CONVINCED it was Tommy. To suggest that Michael wasn't Tommy Vercetti in HD was to be a fool! Just like Franklin running from the cops was CJ, the next trailer would reveal San Fierro and Las Venturas, and that they just dumped the GTA4 timeline to return to the PS2 era..

The conviction was almost admirable, if it weren't so misguided.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#3assassinreaperPosted 5/3/2013 4:49:41 PM
Yah i remember when i thought ther was more smart people than stupid ones in this world. Good times not tslkin bout you tc
---
Bacon is the ultimate troll bait, just bring it up and watch the wildfire
#4Abefikus07Posted 5/3/2013 5:10:56 PM
I thought everyone was saying it was gta3 claude?
---
"The only thing a goverment's good for is getting in a man's way."
GT: BigDamnHero86
#5LFCKINGSPosted 5/3/2013 5:15:16 PM
Yes I do remember. Not good times, it was f****** annoying. If people actually listened they would know Rockstar always said Not characters from those games would be returning. Tommy would have been at least 60 years old anyway. Too many excited fans, IGN pissed me off the most though...
---
Smeg Head.
#6unclekoolaid73Posted 5/3/2013 5:19:09 PM
assassinreaper posted...
Yah i remember when i thought ther was more smart people than stupid ones in this world. Good times not tslkin bout you tc

I remember when people could spell.
---
Americans dont retreat, we reload.
#7CruorComaPosted 5/3/2013 5:21:01 PM
Most people are just stupid generally. We had people who thought;

Michael was Tommy, despite the more than clear explanations that GTA3 era characters won't be returning
Franklin was CJ, <same as above>
Michael's voice was Spanish because of a ridiculous rumor
Michael would make a bad playable character because he's "old".

And it goes on and on...

There's only a dirty dozen or so people on this board who's views and opinion actually have value.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#8Mentalpatient87Posted 5/3/2013 5:21:05 PM
http://t.qkme.me/3stqr6.jpg
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#9Perfect LightPosted 5/3/2013 5:25:46 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Oh, they didn't just think, Lord no. They believed it was Tommy, they were CONVINCED it was Tommy. To suggest that Michael wasn't Tommy Vercetti in HD was to be a fool! Just like Franklin running from the cops was CJ, the next trailer would reveal San Fierro and Las Venturas, and that they just dumped the GTA4 timeline to return to the PS2 era..

The conviction was almost admirable, if it weren't so misguided.

Indeed. I remember saying I would be laughing so hard when they turned out to be new characters. For some reason once the reveal came all of them vanished.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#10Jas_PataPosted 5/3/2013 6:39:14 PM
Fools and children.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud