Remember when people thought Michael was Tommy?

#11BetelJoosePosted 5/3/2013 6:39:31 PM
I can't believe that you people won't believe that Albert De Silva will GTA 5's protag.
#12PHOENIXZEROPosted 5/3/2013 8:39:30 PM
Best part is one of the clowns that are employed by Gamespot fed into this crap.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#13Mentalpatient87Posted 5/3/2013 8:41:15 PM
BetelJoose posted...
I can't believe that you people won't believe that Albert De Silva will GTA 5's protag.

ikr? liek, that wuz such a reliable leek!!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#14LFCKINGSPosted 5/3/2013 11:41:44 PM
BetelJoose posted...

To be honest though, it was. The names are just different. Read the description for Kevin De Silva aka Jimmy, Michaels son. & then there's Nervous Jerry on that list, & now we have a character who fits the exact description of a character called Nervous Ron.
---
Smeg Head.
#15LordPonchoPosted 5/4/2013 5:56:17 AM
LFCKINGS posted...
BetelJoose posted...

To be honest though, it was. The names are just different. Read the description for Kevin De Silva aka Jimmy, Michaels son. & then there's Nervous Jerry on that list, & now we have a character who fits the exact description of a character called Nervous Ron.

It wasn't. It took general guesses at things. Logically, multiple protagonists made sense after GTA IV.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#16nativenginePosted 5/4/2013 6:56:27 AM
Oh one of my favorites was arguing about the "seperate universes". I posted at least a dozen times what Rockstar said about GTA3-SA being in one and 4 being in another while brands and radio personalities crossed over. Typical response was "but they don't say anything about 5, how do you know 5 is in the HD universe?" Because I'm not a f***ing moron, that's how.

Tommy being Michael was a hot topic for a long time there. As was CJ being the black guy running from the cops, my favorite though has to be "Niko was that bum holding the sign, OMG". To this day, nothing beats "they should have child prostitutes so pedophiles can get it out of their systems and not do it in real life".

"I'd rather shoot a human then and animal" which is a topic we still see today.

Being soooo f***ing wrong about a 2012 release date, boy was I wrong. Also being wrong about multipule protagonist, I figured we'd see multiple protags but in the form of DLC.

*wipes brown*

Good times
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#17LordPonchoPosted 5/4/2013 12:23:38 PM
nativengine posted...
Oh one of my favorites was arguing about the "seperate universes". I posted at least a dozen times what Rockstar said about GTA3-SA being in one and 4 being in another while brands and radio personalities crossed over. Typical response was "but they don't say anything about 5, how do you know 5 is in the HD universe?" Because I'm not a f***ing moron, that's how.

Tommy being Michael was a hot topic for a long time there. As was CJ being the black guy running from the cops, my favorite though has to be "Niko was that bum holding the sign, OMG". To this day, nothing beats "they should have child prostitutes so pedophiles can get it out of their systems and not do it in real life".

"I'd rather shoot a human then and animal" which is a topic we still see today.

Being soooo f***ing wrong about a 2012 release date, boy was I wrong. Also being wrong about multipule protagonist, I figured we'd see multiple protags but in the form of DLC.

*wipes brown*

Good times

The first one was valid. There was no confirmation of it being a new universe or the same as previous at the time.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#18Mentalpatient87Posted 5/4/2013 12:42:12 PM
Ponch, come on, man. Really?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#19nativenginePosted 5/4/2013 2:20:40 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Ponch, come on, man. Really?

---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#20LFCKINGSPosted 5/4/2013 3:15:23 PM
LFCKINGS posted...
BetelJoose posted...

It wasn't. It took general guesses at things. Logically, multiple protagonists made sense after GTA IV.

How is that general guess when they practically got his name & personality spot on? same for his son, minus the name part. That has nothing to do with the 3 protagonists, & that wasn't a logical guess I don't think, but rather a good possibility, practically the same I know.
---
Smeg Head.