Do you still play gta4 and will you after gta5 comes out.

#11SBBrealquickPosted 5/5/2013 5:02:40 PM
gta 4 (and once in awhile for about 10 minutes at a time RDR) is the only game I even play. But yeah, once 5 comes out I doubt ill be going back to IV.
#12CADE FOSTERPosted 5/5/2013 5:22:23 PM
Playing it now actually about to buy vice city stories on psn to play that and still play sa
#13hulkhogan1Posted 5/5/2013 5:51:14 PM
I still play it occasionally and still have alot of fun with it (TBOGT in particular). I doubt I'll play it again anytime soon after GTA 5 is out, but GTA 4 will always have a special place in my heart.
#14aj4x94Posted 5/5/2013 5:52:43 PM
Nope, since I sold GTA IV for being a boring repetitive shell of the GTA games I love to play. That being said, GTA V looks great, and I will buy it.
---
Playing: COD: BOII, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinte
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#15jimbobrulezPosted 5/5/2013 6:33:18 PM
Honestly never had more satisfaction playing any GTA story more than GTA IV. Beat it over 10 times and am still not at all bored of it. For sure will play it after V comes out, along with every other GTA.
---
split open and melt
#16qwertyMrJINXPosted 5/5/2013 6:38:33 PM
Offworlder1 posted...
Unless GTA V is a huge failure even worse then the let down of GTA IV then it's doubtful, GTA:VC and GTA:SA are games I still go back to because of the quality and the great gameplay. If GTA V can be 75% as good as GTA:SA I doubt I will touch GTA IV again for a long time since I don't like it much but for the past few years its been the only this gen GTA, and the only GTA that you could play with friends online. GTA IV was no where near as fun as GTA:VC or GTA:SA, the DLC for GTA IV was a big help but Liberty City is still a **** hole.

What this guy said.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#17angeldeath21Posted 5/5/2013 6:54:40 PM
Eh... maybe rarely. I still play GTA IV almost daily with friends. Online never, never gets old. If GTA V's online combines RDR, MP3 and GTA IV, I don't think I'll ever go back.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#18Holy_OblivionPosted 5/5/2013 6:58:38 PM
Hell no. Biggest disappointment of this generation for me.
---
Visit my youtube page for game and anime vlogs, and plenty of other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1