bullet time like max payne or dead eye like RDR

#11jimbobrulezPosted 5/5/2013 6:38:09 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
o.k Michael but I like the dead eye system better than bullet time.

I hope we can blow off limbs.

would be sweet to blow off someone's legs and watch them crawl away

sick, sick world.
---
split open and melt
#12qwertyMrJINXPosted 5/5/2013 6:40:46 PM
I think Bullet time would work better, since we'll have access to automatic weapons.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#13ReDDevil2112Posted 5/5/2013 7:08:16 PM(edited)
Bullet-time as a Warner Bros' trademark

Max Payne has referred to it specifically as Bullet Time since the very first game. Some mooks even start talking about it; "Bullet time, that's what they call it.... Bullet time...."

And I prefer bullet time to dead-eye. First off, because dead-eye was specifically Western themed (sort of a way to simulate quick-drawing, if I'm not mistaken), and second, because I think just running around while stuff around you blows up in slow motion looks a lot cooler than painting targets for a second and then everything being shot for you (although I did still think dead eye was a great effect and I do realize you didnt have to use the tagging system).

It's probably asking for too much, but if they do go with bullet time, I hope they render each bullet like in Max Payne. But I doubt the game would be able to handle that. And I KNOW it's asking for too much to get the shoot dodge function, but man, wouldnt that be awesome?
---
They're a herd of people eating monsters! We can't let them have their way!!
#14PHOENIXZEROPosted 5/5/2013 7:54:33 PM(edited)
Micheal could be the great grandson of John Marston and cousin to Max Payne!

<_< >_>
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#15melvin343Posted 5/6/2013 5:35:37 AM
Just to be clear, I always thought Bullet time came from the Matrix movie [1999] which got the bullet time era started near the end of the 20th Century. Then Max Payne the first game [2001] made bullet time famous for the main character to take advantage over incoming fire. Enter the Matrix game [2003] made you feel like your part of the bullet time but just making the world slow-mo as you dodge bullets, and do add stunts like in the movies.
To be fare, Bullet time was soooo 2003 and I think Rockstar should just come up with something new and no bullet time but hey, if bullet time is going to be in the game, then it does not bother me. Deadeye does not fit in GTA: V.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.