How do you think GTA V will start?

#1protools1983Posted 5/6/2013 9:26:36 AM
I think it would be cool if they did a throwback to SA by starting off with Franklin on a bicycle.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#2mr_white2088Posted 5/6/2013 9:29:51 AM
I think the whole thing is a narrative being told by Micheal in flashback. His sessions with the therapist are in present time and he's telling about the past antics of Franklin, Trevor and himself.
---
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_wastes/index.php?act=idx
Game of Thrones Board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/585257-wall-defender
#3protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:30:53 AM
mr_white2088 posted...
I think the whole thing is a narrative being told by Micheal in flashback. His sessions with the therapist are in present time and he's telling about the past antics of Franklin, Trevor and himself.

Interesting take, haven't thought of this.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#4zell126Posted 5/6/2013 10:19:36 AM
mr_white2088 posted...

Very interesting take. I think it will start by showing off Michael in his house sorta like the trailer.
---
XBL GT: Storm5404
Currently Playing: Halo 4, GoW3, MineCraft, MW3
#5Mcnugget2256Posted 5/6/2013 10:27:02 AM
It needs to start with Michael. Remember he worked his way up like every other GTA protagonist, so an epic bank robbery mission showing how Michael got rich would be sweet.
---
Currently playing: P4G, Terraria, Poke White 2, Halo 4, MH3U.
Waiting for: GTA5, BF4, The Last Of Us, Poke X&Y.
#6protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:42:16 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
It needs to start with Michael. Remember he worked his way up like every other GTA protagonist, so an epic bank robbery mission showing how Michael got rich would be sweet.

While this is a good thought I was ore referring to when you actually gain control of a character for the first time. If you recall, SA started at a fineral but when you finally got control of CJ for the first time he was on his bicycle.
---
#7Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 5/6/2013 10:45:58 AM
Hello Cousin! get into the car and learn how to drive!
---
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----
#8A_Hairy_WafflePosted 5/6/2013 11:05:24 AM
You start in an American prison cell for an unknown crime, then the president comes to meet you and talks about how he has seen you in a dream, then you are BFFs and he gives you his necklace.
#9MrcTOtheJPosted 5/6/2013 11:42:19 AM
mr_white2088 posted...

Well he meets Franklin during the game IIRC, he meets Franklin during a Repo job Franklin was on, presumibly the one where he asked Micheal was being asked where the beach house was by Frank in Trailer 2, but it could be a flashback about him and Trevor.

Personally I think we'll get an intro movie that shows all three of them in some light, and then you pick one and start a Tutuorial mission as them, and then it puts you in controll of one of the others, and then the last one.

@A_Hairy_Waffle LOL, does the president die in the tutorial quest...I mean uh mission.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#10swatkiller546Posted 5/6/2013 11:43:52 AM
Some kind of sex scene or involving in a sexual matter, then a bank robbery.
---
"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a gamer, just like you."