I really hope they keep the slo mo cinematic cam while driving

#1protools1983Posted 5/6/2013 11:46:46 AM
I love creating super cinematic experiences with GTA IV. If you hold B button then click the left stick you get a super cool slow motion effect that is simply wicked. You can play with the camera angles and get some really great shots.

I am worried that with the inclusion of "special abilities" (ie Franklins slo mo) that they may tweak this feature and it may not have the same effect.

Do any of you guys do this?
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#2forgotmypenPosted 5/6/2013 3:53:23 PM
I thought the same thing. It was free in GTAIV with the cinematic slow mo, now they're saying it's a special feature for Franklin. Kinda odd to downgrade an "anytime" feature in the game and flip it as something "special".

On a side note, I would LOVE a cinematic camera for being on foot. The new camera angles would add another dimension of fun for me.
---
A fool and water will go the way they are diverted.
#3Mentalpatient87Posted 5/6/2013 3:53:47 PM
I had no idea you could do this..
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#4forgotmypenPosted 5/6/2013 3:55:16 PM
^
Yeah, it's really cool, and surprisingly quite controllable even with the major decrease in speed.
---
A fool and water will go the way they are diverted.
#5TtotheJ123Posted 5/6/2013 3:59:12 PM
Hah, I was always crap at driving with the cinematic cam. But it sure was cool to try out. I hope it is somehow implemented without having to use Franklin's special. I'm sure it will still be in, given that it doesn't really give you any sort of advantage, like Franklin's special does. Hopefully Rockstar sees them as two separate features.
---
I've been under fire before. Well ... I've been in a fire. Actually, I was fired. I can handle myself.
#6mentallyfunny00Posted 5/6/2013 4:18:44 PM
Franklins probably doesn't change the camera angle and just slows down time for more accurate driving or something.