Trevor is going to surpass everyone's unanimous fav GTA protagonist, Tommy V

#1Desmond_BruthaPosted 5/6/2013 2:37:11 PM
Yep, I know you all are thinking it unlikely but Trevor will go down as the greatest GTA character of all time. I never thought Tommy would be beat as he is far and the favorite and all GTA fans hears but Trevor is going to be that guy who comes in and bring the most crazy yet relatable character yet. Rockstar hit a home run with him. Hopefully he gets his own game in the future.
#2tzar_666Posted 5/6/2013 2:48:30 PM
link.

pictures or it didn't happen.

can i see confirmation from rockstar on this.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#3puffinslaughterPosted 5/6/2013 2:52:06 PM
Trevor is a stupid hick that I like the least of the 3 characters.
---
Tanger stat tracker ~ 5 Goals, 33 Assists Pittsburgh Penguins: 36-12
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#4TtotheJ123Posted 5/6/2013 3:07:03 PM
I think Trevor will be one of the better written and acted GTA characters yet, but I at this point I don't think he will be my FAVOURITE.

If GTA V were a movie, I could see Trevor being the kind of character that surprises everyone and creeps everyone out and makes them love the actor and give him Best Supporting Actor attention, like Pesci with Goodfellas, you know?

Trevor gives me a total 70's Jack Nicholson vibe, just insane and wacky and intense eyes.
---
I've been under fire before. Well ... I've been in a fire. Actually, I was fired. I can handle myself.
#5tzar_666Posted 5/6/2013 3:15:46 PM
puffinslaughter posted...
Trevor is a stupid hick that I like the least of the 3 characters.

i got modded for saying something similar
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6TheBest182Posted 5/6/2013 3:16:02 PM
Am I the only one hyped for franklin? Go grove st!
#7GandalfTehGrayPosted 5/6/2013 3:18:14 PM
If nothing else Trevor gives me hope for the return of Mary Beth and the country station.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#8JvaasPosted 5/6/2013 3:22:00 PM
tc, i think you meant to say michael
---
i like skooma
#9TtotheJ123Posted 5/6/2013 3:45:06 PM
TheBest182 posted...

I am also hyped for Franklin! Probably most of the three. He seems to be getting the least attention, and I have been excited for a return to the gangbanger culture (even though Franklin is just a product of that culture, not a participant). I'm sure his side story will be pretty interesting. He reminds me a lot of Luis from Ballad of Gay Tony, in that he seems like a pretty good person and sensible and respectful young man (you know, except for the MASS MURDER) from a rough neighbourhood who wants more from life.
---
I've been under fire before. Well ... I've been in a fire. Actually, I was fired. I can handle myself.
#10TheBest182Posted 5/6/2013 3:49:04 PM
TtotheJ123 posted...
TheBest182 posted...

I am also hyped for Franklin! Probably most of the three. He seems to be getting the least attention, and I have been excited for a return to the gangbanger culture (even though Franklin is just a product of that culture, not a participant). I'm sure his side story will be pretty interesting. He reminds me a lot of Luis from Ballad of Gay Tony, in that he seems like a pretty good person and sensible and respectful young man (you know, except for the MASS MURDER) from a rough neighbourhood who wants more from life.

I agree fully, hell, he'll probably be my most played char