Think we'll see GTA V at E3 this year?

#1SSBBaddictPosted 5/8/2013 9:44:43 AM
I really hope so. It would only make sense for the biggest game of the year to be at the biggest show of the year.

What do you think they'll show/announce at E3? I'm really hoping for some gameplay. Or at least driving mechanics, shooting mechanics, and some of the environment.

What are your thoughts?
---
GTA V
9-17-13
#2PastyFuryPosted 5/8/2013 9:50:14 AM
no
#3PastyFuryPosted 5/8/2013 9:50:59 AM
2k is not attending E3 and Rockstar never goes.
#4nativenginePosted 5/8/2013 10:11:33 AM
PastyFury posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11qCQ-Ov-Q4

Say what?

On topic:
Maybe?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#5LordPonchoPosted 5/8/2013 12:34:51 PM
nativengine posted...
PastyFury posted...

Say what?

On topic:
Maybe?

Peter Moore was in charge of Xbox stuff back then. It wasn't Rockstar who announced it. The point stays the same, Rockstar doesn't attend E3.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 5/8/2013 12:44:41 PM
Yeah last E3 Rockstar attened was the one before GTAIII released so 01's.

They didn't get much respect there so when GTAIII became a mega hit and sold so well they skiped every E3 since, because they're non-conformists like that.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#7nativenginePosted 5/8/2013 12:54:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8nativenginePosted 5/8/2013 12:55:34 PM
LordPoncho posted...
nativengine posted...
PastyFury posted...

Say what?

On topic:
Maybe?

Peter Moore was in charge of Xbox stuff back then. It wasn't Rockstar who announced it. The point stays the same, Rockstar doesn't attend E3.

That wasn't the question at hand though my friend. The question was if will see GTA5 at E3. Playstation or Microsoft could very well have something at E3 GTA5 related. If I had to put money on it, no but stranger things have happened.
---
#9B0vrilPosted 5/8/2013 1:03:13 PM
nativengine posted...
That wasn't the question at hand though my friend. The question was if will see GTA5 at E3. Playstation or Microsoft could very well have something at E3 GTA5 related. If I had to put money on it, no but stranger things have happened.

I don't think so. With the success they've had this gen, Rockstar are more independent than ever, exclusivity deals probably aren't worth their while any more. I'd even bet that if Agent ever comes out it won't be a Sony exclusive.
#10nativenginePosted 5/8/2013 1:09:34 PM
B0vril posted...
nativengine posted...

I don't think so. With the success they've had this gen, Rockstar are more independent than ever, exclusivity deals probably aren't worth their while any more. I'd even bet that if Agent ever comes out it won't be a Sony exclusive.

That's one of my favorite things about Rockstar, they don't need E3. Like I said, I don't think 5 will be there but it could be. Really doesn't effect me because E3 is one of those things I really couldn't care less about. Not in the days of the Internet, twitter, Facebook, smartphones, ect.
---