Think we'll see GTA V at E3 this year?

#11MrcTOtheJPosted 5/8/2013 12:12:02 PM
I could see Rockstar being Dicks and doing their own event arround that time to steal the thunder.

Well I hope they do anyways.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#12LordPonchoPosted 5/8/2013 12:58:48 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
I could see Rockstar being Dicks and doing their own event arround that time to steal the thunder.

Why would they do that? E3 is an event for everyone. They're more respectful of the rest of the industry.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#13MrcTOtheJPosted 5/8/2013 1:01:09 PM
LordPoncho posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

Why would they do that? E3 is an event for everyone. They're more respectful of the rest of the industry.

Because it would be funny mainly.

Basically they just happen to release a series of previews as everyone is doing their E3 thing.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#14CruorComaPosted 5/8/2013 4:49:47 PM
E3, Pax and other conventions of that ilk are like political campaigns. The GTA name is such that they don't even need to campaign to get elected.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#15DruffPosted 5/8/2013 4:55:38 PM
Vice City and San Andreas were both announced/unveiled during E3 (or very close to it) but were not actually shown *at* E3. That was a long time ago and I don't recall R* doing that sort of thing since.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#16LordPonchoPosted 5/8/2013 4:56:01 PM
CruorComa posted...
E3, Pax and other conventions of that ilk are like political campaigns. The GTA name is such that they don't even need to campaign to get elected.

It's an industry showcase. Nothing more, nothing less. It's for developers to share with others in the industry and have fun.

Rockstar doesn't go because they just don't feel like sending staff off to it, and it's quite expensive to attend.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#17RKO36Posted 5/8/2013 5:16:11 PM
No.