What do you imagine the DLC will be like for this game?

#1whiteboygenePosted 5/9/2013 12:59:51 PM
I can't imagine it really. I don't have any idea if it's going to be some great single-player additions like Undead Nightmare or TLaD+TBoGT. I imagine realistically it could be some multiplayer additions with vehicles/weapons/tools that become usable in the single-player game.
---
What would John Marston do?
"you can tell he's not actually black." -xKeisukex
#2DrFeelgood1984Posted 5/9/2013 5:27:39 PM
Shut up
#3whiteboygene(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 5:30:33 PM
No you
---
#4Lord_Shadow_19Posted 5/9/2013 5:48:57 PM(edited)
I'm hoping that whatever it is, they don't make it like BoGT or LatD where they added a lot of vehicles and weapons for them that didn't carry over to vanilla, I hated basically being forced to play BoGT but not be able to do some of the stuff you could do in Vanilla such as police chases and such.

Probably my biggest gripe with GTA4 honestly.

How fun would it have been to ride around in a tank or use a p90 as Niko, or go to the comedy club with a booty call girl with Luis.

I'm hoping that on the single player side of things, that perhaps we may get story extensions for the 3 already playable characters, maybe an additional "last" heist or two for the gang even.

I wouldn't mind another zombie apocalypse dlc either, I think this would be the perfect game for it actually no matter how tired the theme is.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#5LordPonchoPosted 5/9/2013 5:50:59 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Shut up

That was rude.

I hope there isn't DLC. I would like everything they want in the game put in the game and that be that.

*shrug*
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6whiteboygene(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 6:02:51 PM
LordPoncho posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Shut up

That was rude.

I hope there isn't DLC. I would like everything they want in the game put in the game and that be that.

*shrug*

That'd be nice, but you know that's not going to happen. Where there's money to be made, it will be. So why not offer something more to the discussion on additional content?
---
#7LordPonchoPosted 5/9/2013 6:03:51 PM
whiteboygene posted...
LordPoncho posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Shut up

That was rude.

*shrug*

That'd be nice, but you know that's not going to happen. Where there's money to be made, it will be. So why not offer something more to the discussion on additional content?

That was my opinion and addition to the discussion. I hope there isn't any.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#8whiteboygene(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 6:07:56 PM
That's stupid, Lord.
---
#9LordPonchoPosted 5/9/2013 6:09:37 PM
whiteboygene posted...
That's stupid, Lord.

Ur mum.
---
#10ZodofWarPosted 5/9/2013 6:12:03 PM
I want more. More everything.
---
The square root of rope is string.