What do you imagine the DLC will be like for this game?

#51whiteboygene(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 10:36:49 AM
ELDuran posted...
For once can we get an expansion pack that ADDS to the original story and not a new story? That's all I ask for.

Bethesda is the only one that gets it right. Dawnguard and Dragonborn were added to the original story. Not a new story. Come on R* you can do it. We don't want a new story, new character, killing zombies crap etc...

Who are you to speak for "we"? I'd say you're wrong. If you plan on adding to a story, then that story itself is already incomplete. If they make plans to do a new story, then the original story would have been complete. Add-ons for games like Fallout 3 and Skyrim don't make me feel like the original story stands on it's own.
---
What would John Marston do?
"you can tell he's not actually black." -xKeisukex
#52ELDuranPosted 5/12/2013 11:10:10 AM
whiteboygene posted...
ELDuran posted...
For once can we get an expansion pack that ADDS to the original story and not a new story? That's all I ask for.

Bethesda is the only one that gets it right. Dawnguard and Dragonborn were added to the original story. Not a new story. Come on R* you can do it. We don't want a new story, new character, killing zombies crap etc...

Who are you to speak for "we"? I'd say you're wrong. If you plan on adding to a story, then that story itself is already incomplete. If they make plans to do a new story, then the original story would have been complete. Add-ons for games like Fallout 3 and Skyrim don't make me feel like the original story stands on it's own.

Like a side story within the main story. I just don't like a new story where we start from a new character, new everything. I want the DLC playable through my main play through. This makes a GOTY edition game looooong.

I guess that's just me then.
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
#53pyrokinesis666Posted 5/12/2013 12:50:44 PM
a zombie dlc pack is inevitible
#54PHOENIXZEROPosted 5/12/2013 6:48:39 PM
Hope not, zombies are far too played out at this point unless they go about making fun of it and if they do I'd rather it just be an advertisement or made fun of in a potential expansion.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman