Can you disguise yourself in this game?

#1sidstarterPosted 5/12/2013 1:18:58 PM
One thing I did not like in GTA 4 was that when you were in a cop car or firetruck, and hit something or broke the law, the cops automatically knew it that you were not a cop.

There should be some sort of disguise that when you're in a cop car you should be seen as a cop (similar to Mercenaries 2's factions; when you were in a rival faction's vehicle they thought you were one of them unless you stayed there too long and they realized you weren't one of them).

Also, you should be able to don clothing for police, firemen, etc. when walking around public. Anyone think that's a good idea?
---
:O
#2sidstarter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:20:09 PM
On a different note, I hated how if you accidentally broke a law, like ran through a toll booth by one foot, cops started chasing you and the only thing to do was to evade or get arrested. Why can't you just give a ticket and be on your way?
---
:O
#3VincentVega13Posted 5/12/2013 1:30:45 PM
In, I think, Vice City you could unlock a police outfit that let you enter restricted areas, so it's something they've dabbled with in the past. You could also get a police uniform in San Andreas so I figured the same logic would apply to that, put it on and drove into Area 52 (right?). It didn't.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#4takenPosted 5/12/2013 1:33:21 PM
VincentVega13 posted...
In, I think, Vice City you could unlock a police outfit that let you enter restricted areas, so it's something they've dabbled with in the past. You could also get a police uniform in San Andreas so I figured the same logic would apply to that, put it on and drove into Area 52 (right?). It didn't.

You are right about Vice City. That's how I always got the Apache. I never tried to police suit to get into Area 52 though.
---
If you want to read reviews/articles dealing with gaming, visit my blogging site!
http://joestormgameexpo.wordpress.com/
#5VincentVega13Posted 5/12/2013 1:36:41 PM
taken posted...
You are right about Vice City.

Thank f*** for that. I goofed on something I was sure of just yesterday and now I just can't trust my memory on anything VC related right now.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.