Do you think GTA V will be the best game of all time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Do you think GTA V will be the best game of all time?

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

3 years ago#11
No, but it may be the best game of this generation of consoles, I can't imagine looking back and being able to name too many games I enjoyed more than this one.

For me however, Chrono Trigger will likely always have the title of "best game of all time"
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19

User Info: lordsofshadow

3 years ago#12
If games from the god **** 80s-90s are consider "best game of all time" by petty nostalgia then hell ya GTA V can and from the sounds of it probably will be .

User Info: masachip

3 years ago#13
It's hard to say. It's hard to judge the amount of enjoyment I will be getting out of this game vs what I did when I was playing other games when they were released. Basically, it's hard to compare. I will say that I would put money on it, that after I play it a few hours, that there is no other game I would probably trade it for if I could only have one game. At least until I've spent a copious amount of time playing the hell out of it. GTA's have always been that way for me.

I've never been disappointed by a gta game at all. I will say that it will most likely hold 1st place in my heart as the best franchise out there.

I just feel like, with next gen right around the corner there may be something just on the horizon that could overthrow gta v til vi comes out
Live GT: DrunkTeamGo

User Info: imthestuntman

3 years ago#14
Im willing to say i expect it to land in my top 10 games ive played. Saints row 2 is looking to be knocked out by it.
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.

User Info: KarnRX78

3 years ago#15
Well if it lives up to the hype it'll be a top 10 for me easily and most likely a top 5.

User Info: kingdede77

3 years ago#16
This will probably be in my top 5 games of all time, but I don't think anything is going to pass Perfect Dark for me :P
Stealth people are not meant to kill robots

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

3 years ago#17
I think there's an extremely good chance this will be my new favorite game of all-time, considering GTA IV and Shenmue are currently tied for my all-time favorite game right now.
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.

User Info: LordPoncho

3 years ago#18
Nope. The early 2000s and late 90s brought me the best experiences I'll ever have. Freespace 1 and 2, Freelancer, Black and White (the first game, sequel is trash), Alpha Centauri. These games have still not been surpassed, even today.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: james_heller

3 years ago#19
Don't forget about Destiny.
Xbox Live GT: Relentless x757

User Info: zombieNaruto

3 years ago#20
All time? Probably not. In recent years? Most definitely.
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Do you think GTA V will be the best game of all time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived