Do you think GTA V will be the best game of all time?

#11Lord_Shadow_19Posted 5/14/2013 2:29:29 PM
No, but it may be the best game of this generation of consoles, I can't imagine looking back and being able to name too many games I enjoyed more than this one.

For me however, Chrono Trigger will likely always have the title of "best game of all time"
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#12lordsofshadowPosted 5/14/2013 2:50:00 PM
If games from the god **** 80s-90s are consider "best game of all time" by petty nostalgia then hell ya GTA V can and from the sounds of it probably will be .
#13masachipPosted 5/14/2013 3:34:38 PM
It's hard to say. It's hard to judge the amount of enjoyment I will be getting out of this game vs what I did when I was playing other games when they were released. Basically, it's hard to compare. I will say that I would put money on it, that after I play it a few hours, that there is no other game I would probably trade it for if I could only have one game. At least until I've spent a copious amount of time playing the hell out of it. GTA's have always been that way for me.

I've never been disappointed by a gta game at all. I will say that it will most likely hold 1st place in my heart as the best franchise out there.

I just feel like, with next gen right around the corner there may be something just on the horizon that could overthrow gta v til vi comes out
---
Live GT: DrunkTeamGo
#14imthestuntmanPosted 5/14/2013 3:42:28 PM(edited)
Im willing to say i expect it to land in my top 10 games ive played. Saints row 2 is looking to be knocked out by it.
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#15KarnRX78Posted 5/14/2013 3:58:23 PM
Well if it lives up to the hype it'll be a top 10 for me easily and most likely a top 5.
#16kingdede77Posted 5/14/2013 4:35:48 PM
This will probably be in my top 5 games of all time, but I don't think anything is going to pass Perfect Dark for me :P
---
Stealth people are not meant to kill robots
www.youtube.com/Glaciercano
#17Reel_Big_MikePosted 5/14/2013 4:40:49 PM
I think there's an extremely good chance this will be my new favorite game of all-time, considering GTA IV and Shenmue are currently tied for my all-time favorite game right now.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#18LordPonchoPosted 5/14/2013 4:47:51 PM
Nope. The early 2000s and late 90s brought me the best experiences I'll ever have. Freespace 1 and 2, Freelancer, Black and White (the first game, sequel is trash), Alpha Centauri. These games have still not been surpassed, even today.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#19james_hellerPosted 5/14/2013 5:11:41 PM
Don't forget about Destiny.
---
Xbox Live GT: Relentless x757
#20zombieNarutoPosted 5/14/2013 6:40:44 PM
All time? Probably not. In recent years? Most definitely.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!