Why is nobody talking about the ability to flip people off??!!

#41krazykiwikidPosted 5/20/2013 10:30:43 AM
Nanuzsh posted...
revan292 posted...
PHOENIXZERO posted...
Because most of us aren't 13 anymore?

Also, suicide doesn't end life getting worse. It only eliminates the chances of it ever getting better.

Lawyered.

Haha. Wow. Watch one of your family members in never ending and worsening excruciating pain caused by an inoperable medical condition and say something as unbelievably stupid as that to them.

huuurrr duurrrrr a person not living by some moronic archaic religious belief'ed
#42_Elite_Bushido_Posted 5/20/2013 10:45:38 AM
revan292 posted...
Nanuzsh posted...
revan292 posted...
PHOENIXZERO posted...
Because most of us aren't 13 anymore?

Your sig is incorrect. In the constitution there is right to life but right to death doesn't exist.

Also, suicide doesn't end life getting worse. It only eliminates the chances of it ever getting better.

Lawyered.

U mad? get over it

No u

Clearly you're also a try hard by adding that smily face
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#43Laylow12Posted 5/20/2013 11:03:41 AM
I can out grade school all of you amateurs. They need to make a Flow button.

Imagine the responses you'd get from people on the street! All those sick rhymes!
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#44enterthemadroxPosted 5/20/2013 2:48:25 PM
protools1983 posted...
I would get much more satisfaction insulting someone then to kill them. With death comes the absense of emotion. But if they are alive you can irritate the crap out of people.

Rockstar said in the GTA V GI preview that they highly recommend walking around town flipping people off just to see their reactions. I cant wait for this feature. I hope I can ruin a pedestrians day.

I'm going to kill a pedestrians dog then flip them off hahahahahahahaha

It got old in Saints Row 2 so yeah, I wouldn't care much for flipping people off being added to GTA.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington