I hope we get to buy a car dealership

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope we get to buy a car dealership
2 years ago#1
that was my fav business in vice city.
2 years ago#2
Loved that. Collect my money. And I had all my nicest cars there.
---
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.
2 years ago#3
All my cars were exploded.
---
---
TIG - i like cartyooons
2 years ago#4
That was the first thing I hoped for when I read that we could buy businesses again.
2 years ago#5
I hope we can buy a dealership and use it to double as a storage lot. From the sound of it there will be way too many cars in this game to fit into a few garages.
2 years ago#6
Red Lobstar posted...
I hope we can buy a dealership and use it to double as a storage lot. From the sound of it there will be way too many cars in this game to fit into a few garages.

This.
2 years ago#7
Mike231132 posted...
Red Lobstar posted...

This.

yea. i kinda hope they do like saints row and let u permanently keep at least 2 cars but i doubt it
---
infecting your computers and or stomachs
-demonicvirus
2 years ago#8
demonicvirus posted...
Mike231132 posted...
Red Lobstar posted...

This.

yea. i kinda hope they do like saints row and let u permanently keep at least 2 cars but i doubt it

F*** no, if your car gets destroyed it shouldn't magically reappear in your garage as if nothing happened.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
2 years ago#9
nativengine posted...
demonicvirus posted...
Mike231132 posted...
Red Lobstar posted...

This.

F*** no, if your car gets destroyed it shouldn't magically reappear in your garage as if nothing happened.

Maybe have the smoldering wreck returned to your garage (or a car shop) and then have the option to pay and get it fixed.
---
as you may presently yourself fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
2 years ago#10
wait you can buy businesses again, i thought they confirmed before that they were not adding that feature into this game
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope we get to buy a car dealership

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived