i never even beat the story mode in gta4

#1SUGARASHADPosted 5/17/2013 9:41:24 AM
spent all my time in MP anyone else
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#2nativenginePosted 5/17/2013 9:42:48 AM
Beat story probably 7-8 times now. Played a s*** ton of multiplayer too, 100+hours maybe.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#3PepeSilvia906Posted 5/17/2013 9:48:33 AM(edited)
I've beaten the story six times and if I had to make a rough estimate on the MP hours I've put in, it's at least 200.

Too bad it's like the most boringest game ever.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#4FutureShockUKPosted 5/17/2013 9:52:40 AM
Must've completed the story about 8 times, currently doing another run. Also spent hours in the Multiplayer, although most of it was spent dicking about in Free Roam.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#5DruffPosted 5/17/2013 10:00:35 AM
You don't want to know how many times I've played through GTA IV story mode start to finish. Which is a good thing because I have no idea myself. Lost count years ago. I can ride the subway from one side of the city to the other without skipping between stations and not feel bored.

For the record, I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't think 2001 A Space Odyssey or Two-Lane Blacktop are boring either.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#6nativenginePosted 5/17/2013 10:30:35 AM
Druff posted...
You don't want to know how many times I've played through GTA IV story mode start to finish. Which is a good thing because I have no idea myself. Lost count years ago. I can ride the subway from one side of the city to the other without skipping between stations and not feel bored.

For the record, I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't think 2001 A Space Odyssey or Two-Lane Blacktop are boring either.

Well I guess I'm a weirdo too
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#7DruffPosted 5/17/2013 12:27:56 PM
nativengine posted...
Druff posted...

Well I guess I'm a weirdo too

Well we already knew that.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#8AaronHutchPosted 5/17/2013 12:31:30 PM
what about the extended version of the good the bad the ugly? ^
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#9gohan_meteoraPosted 5/17/2013 12:34:50 PM
I've beaten it three times. Which is probably 3 times more than I beat GTA III.
---
"Father, it is your son. Let us go yoga!"
#10HoosierGuy88Posted 5/17/2013 5:31:26 PM
Druff posted...
You don't want to know how many times I've played through GTA IV story mode start to finish. Which is a good thing because I have no idea myself. Lost count years ago.

That's how I was with GTA III I played through that game so many dozens of times it's ridiculous, probably more than any other game I own, it would be a close call between that and KotOR. Anyway with GTA IV I have played through the story about five times and spent a lot of time just messing around in the game going on chaotic destruction sprees and whatnot. I haven't spent much time at all playing multiplayer.