Will this game be pushing the 360 to the max?

#1Lucha_VillaPosted 5/18/2013 11:55:44 AM
The graphics so far in the screens look too damn nice. Almost PC version like. Do you think Rockstar is misleading us with the graphics or do they look just about right for the 360 potential?
#2Lucha_Villa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 12:32:33 PM
please respond
#3Lucha_Villa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 12:55:26 PM
You guys suck
#4PepeSilvia906Posted 5/18/2013 1:04:11 PM
lol
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#5aaazeusPosted 5/18/2013 1:24:21 PM
No game ever look as good as the gameplay that is shown before its released, EVER. I remember how Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry 3 all had incredible, jaw dropping graphics in their demos, but when they came to the Xbox (or any other console) , it looked inferior to the demo. And the Devs from Skyrim claimed that it was indeed the Xbox 360 version that they showed, while the others had the Xbox 360 interface buttons.

You can look all of them in youtube and you shall see.

The moral is: dont expect anything better than those games.
---
Hail to btmudd28, I will always remember thee.
GT- raisosite
#6Mentalpatient87Posted 5/18/2013 1:45:11 PM
aaazeus posted...
No game ever look as good as the gameplay that is shown before its released, EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD24MkbHQrc&list=PL9B578F2B58812A33&index=20

You were saying?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#7aaazeusPosted 5/18/2013 2:04:06 PM
Red Dead Redemption has good graphics, really good, but nothing close to Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry 3. (or Crysys 3 lol), soo GTA is not going to push the Xbox 360 to the max, at least in the graphics department that is.
---
GT- raisosite
#8aaazeusPosted 5/18/2013 2:09:14 PM
aaazeus posted...
Red Dead Redemption has good graphics, really good, but nothing close to Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry 3. (or Crysys 3 lol), soo GTA is not going to push the Xbox 360 to the max, at least in the graphics department that is.

They basically are doing the same thing Skyrim, Infinite and FC3 did, just raising the hype with incredible graphics that are limited to what they wanna show. What devs do is make a super demo of the game that is extremely heavy, and make it look like the full game will be like it.

If this game has the same graphical quality of RDR I'm going to be extremely satisfied, as GTA was never said to have great graphics. RDR is Rockstar true masterpiece in my opinion, if they manage to make something like that with GTA... Here hoping.
---
GT- raisosite
#9aaazeusPosted 5/18/2013 2:10:23 PM
aaazeus posted...
aaazeus posted...

They basically are doing the same thing Skyrim, Infinite and FC3 did, just raising the hype with incredible graphics that are limited to what they wanna show. What devs do is make a super demo of the game that is extremely heavy, and make it look like the full game will be like it.

If this game has the same graphical quality of RDR I'm going to be extremely satisfied, as GTA was never said to have great graphics. RDR is Rockstar true masterpiece in my opinion, if they manage to make something like that with GTA... Here hoping.

EDIT: I didnt want to quote myself...
---
GT- raisosite
#10Mentalpatient87Posted 5/18/2013 2:36:15 PM
Way to miss the point entirely. How much different do that video and the release of RDR look?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"