I hope you don't have to do any of the missions

#1monsterlunchboxPosted 5/20/2013 8:46:41 AM
I just want to walk around town and shoot everything that moves. Maybe kidnap and torture a few people in the basement and then drag their corpses with my car, I hope you can kill everyone and turn it into a ghost town and then set all the building on fire & watch it all burn to the ground. I can't wait!
#2fakesoundofprogressPosted 5/20/2013 8:48:38 AM
I think you might be playing a different game to everyone else
---
#IdBuyBullets
#3Lucha_VillaPosted 5/20/2013 9:40:14 AM
Holy crap! Who told you dragging corpses is on this game? Did your uncle at Rockstar tell you this?????/
#4CameronJGPosted 5/21/2013 1:01:17 AM
It's these people, that make me hate coming here... It's like... ugh
---
All bow before King James
#5jaytheultimatePosted 5/21/2013 2:52:07 AM
You trolls are funny, NO GTA game has required you to play the missions just go mess around.
---
360 Tag: Northwind Supra - Steam ID: Northwind_JME
#6Sword_of_DuskPosted 5/21/2013 3:33:54 AM
jaytheultimate posted...
You trolls are funny, NO GTA game has required you to play the missions just go mess around.

True, but there are probably better games suited to widespread and aimless destruction. GTA games do have a story to tell and missing out on that is like only enjoying half the game.
---
Kraden: If my pigeon threw fireballs, perhaps it would put you out of a job!
Tyrell: What, are you saying that I'm dumber than some bird?!
#7FutureShockUKPosted 5/21/2013 3:51:52 AM
Just ignore him guys. Lunchbox has been trolling the forums with his tortureboner for quite some time. Needs to watch some SAW/Hostel films or something.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#8GramsAndOuncesPosted 5/21/2013 6:04:07 AM
jaytheultimate posted...

I thought he meant to unlock all the areas like the islands in gta 4.
#9monsterlunchbox(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 10:24:48 AM
Correct, the player had to perform the lame missions in order to unlock other parts of the world. The hardcore GTA players don't want to mess around with these stupid missions, we want to be able to run over, kill, and torture everyone all over the world map right from the start.
#10BetelJoosePosted 5/21/2013 10:37:37 AM(edited)
Hey monsterlunchbox, what would you do to the civilians in your vision of a GTA game?

I wanted to play hopscotch with them or something, but your ideas are unique.