I hope they bring back

#1KrazyTheKlown10Posted 5/22/2013 7:52:04 PM
The reward for stopping someone running from the cops instead of just going after you and giving you a star instead.
---
You're Pretty Good!
#2JvaasPosted 5/22/2013 8:01:22 PM
unless you are franklin
---
i like skooma
#3PingPong5361Posted 5/22/2013 8:14:03 PM(edited)
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...
The reward for stopping someone running from the cops instead of just going after you and giving you a star instead.

Yes! I just recently started a new GTA IV and I always try to stop the crooks. Since they frown upon vigilantes in Liberty City I like to make it a game of stopping them without alerting the cops by lightly bumping them with my car or "accidentally" running into them on foot :)

Anyways, I'm hopeful that it will return since they did it in RDR. Helping the crooks should return as well. They could make them a temporary follower until you lose your wanted level, at which point they could either give you something for helping you, run, or try to kill you themselves (crooks will be crooks after all). Another possibility would be making them hire-able heist partners.
---
"Do you want me to get my d*** out again?" - Trevor, GTA V
#4KrazyTheKlown10(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 10:22:23 PM
PingPong5361 posted...
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...

Yes! I just recently started a new GTA IV and I always try to stop the crooks. Since they frown upon vigilantes in Liberty City I like to make it a game of stopping them without alerting the cops by lightly bumping them with my car or "accidentally" running into them on foot :)

Anyways, I'm hopeful that it will return since they did it in RDR. Helping the crooks should return as well. They could make them a temporary follower until you lose your wanted level, at which point they could either give you something for helping you, run, or try to kill you themselves (crooks will be crooks after all). Another possibility would be making them hire-able heist partners.

That would be a great addition!!! Especially the heist partner
---
You're Pretty Good!