This game on the 360 or new X-Box?

#1ziadonPosted 5/23/2013 5:05:51 AM
I would buy the new console just for this game if it was announced.

What's your thoughts?
#2stangkid95Posted 5/23/2013 5:55:57 AM
Wait are you asking whether it releases for the 360 or the One? Because its only out for the 360. If your asking if GTAV did release on the One, would I wait for that release? No. As with most of the online community, I'm skeptical. With all these rumors of always online, always have to use Kinect, and fees for used games, I may actually not buy this console and just stick with my 360 for awhile.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005
#3ziadon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 6:12:23 AM
stangkid95 posted...
Wait are you asking whether it releases for the 360 or the One? Because its only out for the 360. If your asking if GTAV did release on the One, would I wait for that release? No. As with most of the online community, I'm skeptical. With all these rumors of always online, always have to use Kinect, and fees for used games, I may actually not buy this console and just stick with my 360 for awhile.

The reason I said what I did I would be afraid they would give you a watered down version on the 360 but I will wait till after E3 to see what is announced.
#4James_UptonPosted 5/23/2013 7:20:29 AM
It's not coming to next gen. This has been confirmed a long time ago.
#5ziadon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:07:16 PM
James_Upton posted...
It's not coming to next gen. This has been confirmed a long time ago.

Well I hoping not but you never know what announcement Rockstar and Microsoft may make at E3 I am hoping not because I don't want to buy the new X-Box for at least 12 months after it comes out. But thanks for the info.
#603343Posted 5/23/2013 3:23:20 PM
Knowing Rockstar, im sure GTA V wont be on next-gen since V is built on the 360/PS3 engines. Now GTA VI on the other hand will most likely be on next-gen for sure.
#7ziadon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:46:27 PM
03343 posted...
Knowing Rockstar, im sure GTA V wont be on next-gen since V is built on the 360/PS3 engines. Now GTA VI on the other hand will most likely be on next-gen for sure.

I am just not over excited about the new X-Box I am sure it will turn out a good machine but it will proberbly have its problem so I want to wait and what a way to wait by playing a new GTA for a few years first.
#8NanuzshPosted 5/23/2013 3:47:41 PM
The thing is the one positive thing this collossal f*** up of an xbox reveal did was not make the 360 irrelevant. That machine still has a lot of untapped potential (I think ubisoft were saying something about how the 360 can handle a lot more than its being dealt atm). This is good news for those who don't jump at the first opportunity to buy new consoles in that developers will still keep making titles for this gen and next gen consoles simultaneously. Hell, the new xbox doesn't even seem worth my time. It's a disappointment to be honest. Ps4 looks much more promising.

But that's just moi, anywoi.
---
''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers
#9B0vrilPosted 5/23/2013 4:10:31 PM
Nanuzsh posted...
The thing is the one positive thing this collossal f*** up of an xbox reveal did was not make the 360 irrelevant. That machine still has a lot of untapped potential (I think ubisoft were saying something about how the 360 can handle a lot more than its being dealt atm). This is good news for those who don't jump at the first opportunity to buy new consoles in that developers will still keep making titles for this gen and next gen consoles simultaneously. Hell, the new xbox doesn't even seem worth my time. It's a disappointment to be honest. Ps4 looks much more promising.

But that's just moi, anywoi.

What's disappointing about it?

I mean it's a high end next gen console that's pretty much on par technically with the PS4.

Sure the conference was a bore, but MS did say they wouldn't be showing much games, that they'll be doing that at E3.

I certainly won't be jumping in "day one" with next gen. I'll need to see how they pan out over time.
#10mrolympia78Posted 5/27/2013 8:15:58 AM
it's for current gen. If they made it next gen, people would be preordering PS4's like there's no tomorrow because the xb1 is all about TV.
---
Wanted: University of Iowa athletic director and head football coach. Any competent individual may apply. Started: 9/22/12