All of the Special Edition content is all well and good, but...

#1hulkhogan1Posted 5/23/2013 8:04:34 AM
The news that excites me most is that we'll actually be able to drive the blimp! (I'm kind of confused why it's only a pre order thing, but I assume most people will be pre ordering it anyway). Just when it seemed like this game would already have everything, now we'll be able to drive a freaking blimp! I guess this might not be a big deal to some, but for some reason this news just really excites me! I wonder if we'll be able to crash the blimp into the city streets, killing a bunch of people in the process? If so, this is confirmed to be the greatest game of all time.
#2Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 5/23/2013 8:23:21 AM
i wonder how you get to the blimp? maybe there will be one sitting at the airport separate than the one that seems to be always in the sky over LS, if you preorder.
---
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----
#3hulkhogan1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 8:29:02 AM
Wolf_J_Flywheel posted...
i wonder how you get to the blimp? maybe there will be one sitting at the airport separate than the one that seems to be always in the sky over LS, if you preorder.

I dunno, Rockstar seems to make it pretty clear that the blimp we've seen in all the screenshots is the one we can fly. I'm wondering if it will take us having to get a plane to fly onto it to be able to actually get inside. Either way, I'm stoked. How many other games out there let you drive a blimp?
#4JohnRyan1228Posted 5/23/2013 8:31:45 AM
I wanna crash two blimps together to see what sound it makes...
---
Please, i need your help! www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563239-et-the-extra-terrestrial/66011625
#5shadyelfPosted 5/23/2013 8:46:53 AM
i hope they're filled with hydrogen instead of helium
---
?
#6James_UptonPosted 5/23/2013 8:58:12 AM
I don't get it, maybe of it was a hot air balloon you can snipe out of or something but what's the point of being able to fly a blimp at 2mph?

I suppose you all were doing back flips when you found out you can ride bicycles in San Andreas.
Or the slow ass tug boat in gta4
#7WestcoastMikePosted 5/23/2013 9:04:21 AM
^No comment on the blimp, but you can do some pretty sweet stuff with the bicycle in SA. And it was indestructible.
---
Cool
#8angeldeath21Posted 5/23/2013 9:55:55 AM
shadyelf posted...
i hope they're filled with hydrogen instead of helium

THOSE BLIMPS ARE FILLED WITH EXPLOSIVE HELIUM, YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL!
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#9Ultimate_NoobPosted 5/23/2013 10:24:49 AM
Oh, what a world!
---
You'll hear "Oh no, uber" or "Oh no, crits" but you'll never hear, "Oh no.. a quickie."-TF2 player on Quick-Fix
#10cheese_game619Posted 5/23/2013 10:32:51 AM
I don't get it, maybe of it was a hot air balloon you can snipe out of or something but what's the point of being able to fly a blimp at 2mph?

yeah i dont get the excitement for the blimp at all, its probably a nice little novelty the first time but after that i dont see it being a worthwhile method of transport
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg