The open world action game has changed, will R* be able to adapt to new era?

#1calinksPosted 5/26/2013 3:18:00 AM(edited)
In 2012 the open world action adventure genre was revolutionized by Sleeping Dogs who introduced the genre to pork bun. Ever since, any open world game that doesn't feature pork bun tech, feels incomplete. Will GTA V have pork bun or will Rockstar be able to reinvent the genre again and come out with something even more revolutionary?
#2thedeparted94Posted 5/26/2013 3:40:58 AM
sleeping dogs was one of the worst sandbox games i'd ever played.

Rockstar who almost singlehandedly created the genre, i'm sure they'll have no problem since they still haven't got any real competition
---
<PSN> britz02
#3cheese_game619Posted 5/26/2013 3:49:16 AM
gamefaqs registration should include an iq test
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#4jaytheultimatePosted 5/26/2013 4:17:58 AM
From what i have read it seems to be food to restore health (I haven't played the game). If that is the case then GTA 4 has this.
---
360 Tag: Northwind Supra - Steam ID: Northwind_JME - Next generation I will be on the Steam box.
#5FutureShockUKPosted 5/26/2013 4:40:14 AM
Some people just can't take a joke...
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. Founder and leader of MP3/GTA V Crew: Hounds of Injustice. Currently recruiting.
#6nativenginePosted 5/26/2013 4:40:21 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
gamefaqs registration should include an iq test

And your cell number. So if you post dumb s*** we can personally call you out.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#7Desmond_BruthaPosted 5/26/2013 5:38:30 AM
I see a lot of posters in this thread that will never be a whole man.
#8_Pingu_Posted 5/26/2013 7:34:04 AM
Open world action games are adapting to the GTA franchise, not the other way around.
---
Be happy and stuff
#9Mentalpatient87Posted 5/26/2013 7:41:07 AM
TC rambles about pork buns in the most obvious joke ever.

Regular posters reply as if it were a serious statement...

I think I'm just done with this board. The trolls are out of hand and you morons just can not stop feeding them. For ****s sake, why do you all keep perpetuating this crap? Why can't you just let it go? Why can't you NOT post in obvious troll/joke topics and just let them ****ing die?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#10angeldeath21Posted 5/26/2013 7:57:37 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
TC rambles about pork buns in the most obvious joke ever.

Regular posters reply as if it were a serious statement...

I think I'm just done with this board. The trolls are out of hand and you morons just can not stop feeding them. For ****s sake, why do you all keep perpetuating this crap? Why can't you just let it go? Why can't you NOT post in obvious troll/joke topics and just let them ****ing die?

---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."