The open world action game has changed, will R* be able to adapt to new era?

#11StarDestroyerPosted 5/26/2013 8:40:00 AM
Why don't you have a pork bun in your hand?!
---
weed killed my whole family. And most of them only tried it once. -Dmilla_Alt
#12LordPonchoPosted 5/26/2013 9:36:34 AM
thedeparted94 posted...
sleeping dogs was one of the worst sandbox games i'd ever played.

Rockstar who almost singlehandedly created the genre, i'm sure they'll have no problem since they still haven't got any real competition

Do famboys really believe this?

MMOs from the late 90s were sandbox games for the most part. There's lots of samdbpx games that came along before GTA.

Also, why did you areas the words Sleeping Dogs and jump down his throat? He made a joke about something silly from that game.

And if you think it was one of the "worst" then you really haven't played many games.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#13deimos91Posted 5/26/2013 9:41:59 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
gamefaqs registration should include an iq test

yes and any one who falls below 60 should be banned from the site and not even allowed to view
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#14Squall954Posted 5/26/2013 9:44:09 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
TC rambles about pork buns in the most obvious joke ever.

Regular posters reply as if it were a serious statement...

I think I'm just done with this board. The trolls are out of hand and you morons just can not stop feeding them. For ****s sake, why do you all keep perpetuating this crap? Why can't you just let it go? Why can't you NOT post in obvious troll/joke topics and just let them ****ing die?

He says, as he posts in a troll topic instead of just letting it die.

Also, we're feeding him because everyone knows that pork buns aren't that filling.
#15Lucha_VillaPosted 5/26/2013 9:51:37 AM
From what i have read it seems to be food to restore health (I haven't played the game). If that is the case then GTA 4 has this.

San Andreas has that.
#16PLCDPosted 5/26/2013 9:53:06 AM
Reading this thread, I think some people seriously think there is some game engine or something called pork bun. LMAO gamefaqs. Never be a whole man.
---
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
#17mentallyfunny00Posted 5/26/2013 10:19:13 AM
LordPoncho posted...
thedeparted94 posted...

Rockstar who almost singlehandedly created the genre, i'm sure they'll have no problem since they still haven't got any real competition

MMOs from the late 90s were sandbox games for the most part. There's lots of samdbpx games that came along before GTA.

Also, why did you areas the words Sleeping Dogs and jump down his throat? He made a joke about something silly from that game.

And if you think it was one of the "worst" then you really haven't played many games.

Don't be a dummy he means that they changed it and made it what it is today.
---
They've done studies you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.
#18LordPonchoPosted 5/26/2013 11:30:40 AM
mentallyfunny00 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
thedeparted94 posted...

Don't be a dummy he means that they changed it and made it what it is today.

I can't assume that's what he meant. The fanboys around here have truly shown how blind they are. Assuming he was born in '94, it's not hard to believe he would think GTA invented something.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#19cheese_game619Posted 5/26/2013 1:14:11 PM

I think I'm just done with this board. The trolls are out of hand and you morons just can not stop feeding them. For ****s sake, why do you all keep perpetuating this crap? Why can't you just let it go? Why can't you NOT post in obvious troll/joke topics and just let them ****ing die?

fun

if it were up to the 'regulars' what threads would be allowed here the board would be slow and boring
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#20LordPonchoPosted 5/26/2013 1:51:55 PM
cheese_game619 posted...

fun

if it were up to the 'regulars' what threads would be allowed here the board would be slow and boring

You're just full of anger these past few days, aren't you?
---