Music from Drive better be in this game...

#1DvoloS88Posted 5/26/2013 7:35:40 AM
The only ryan goslin movie I can watch DRIVE had some amazing music. That opening seen was MY S***.
---
I troll the trolls...
#2PingPong5361Posted 5/26/2013 8:32:02 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
The only ryan goslin movie I can watch DRIVE had some amazing music. That opening seen was MY S***.

Though I doubt these songs will actually be in-game, here's the list of songs in the movie to hold you over in the meantime. The song in the opening scene is "Nightcall" by Kavinsky.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/soundtrack?mode=desktop
---
"Do you want me to get my d*** out again?" - Trevor, GTA V
#3nativenginePosted 5/26/2013 8:36:18 AM
Rumor has it Kavinsky will have his own radio station called nightride FM. I don't know if that's still a rumor or been confirmed but it 'twas a rumor from a few months ago.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#4DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 8:58:06 AM
PingPong5361 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Though I doubt these songs will actually be in-game, here's the list of songs in the movie to hold you over in the meantime. The song in the opening scene is "Nightcall" by Kavinsky.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/soundtrack?mode=desktop

Sweet thanks.
---
I troll the trolls...
#5SeinfeldTheftPosted 5/26/2013 9:06:20 AM
nativengine posted...
Rumor has it Kavinsky will have his own radio station called nightride FM. I don't know if that's still a rumor or been confirmed but it 'twas a rumor from a few months ago.

That would be awesome if they had a crime synth station.
---
"Tippy toe! Lemon tree!"