This game better have enough Swag

#1Autumn4Posted 5/26/2013 3:27:00 PM
I'm not playing dawg, at least give us some snapbacks and some new kicks. I'd also like to have some tatttos. YOLO!

Swag it out!

Snapbacks and tattoos, Snapbacks and tattoos, Nice whips, fly chicks, All that cause cash rules.
---
Playstation
#2AzaneAzerPosted 5/26/2013 3:27:54 PM
Yolo Mode would be sweet, if you die the file deletes itself.
#3cheese_game619Posted 5/26/2013 3:29:23 PM
i thought this game was about crime
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#4Autumn4(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 3:37:09 PM
Better have some good rap songs though, Know what I'm sayin?

Cause GTA IV had to many Rock songs and stations if I remember correctly dawg
---
Playstation
#5TrueSephir0thPosted 5/26/2013 3:39:57 PM
i can almost guarantee that swag and yolo will be mocked at least once, during this game
---
I haven't seen this many people agreeing on gamefaqs since the Xbox One reveal!
#6Offworlder1Posted 5/26/2013 3:53:27 PM(edited)
There was not enough good rock or rap in GTA IV, most of it was music that was "eh" to one decent song or two from a good artist. Hopefully they get some epic old school music and great songs from known artists for GTA V which is why Vice City and San Andreas were loved for their music.

Also hoping that Rockstar uses more famous voice actors and not so many no names as hearing James Woods, Burt Reynolds, Tom Sizemore, Ray Liotta and Samuel Jackson were very nice additions to the GTA 3 era games.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#7TRUTHFUL_LYESPosted 5/26/2013 3:52:22 PM
I actually want to feel thug when playing as Franklin. Like full out, more than CJ thug. With fresh clothes.
---
Girls, lifting, and video games. That's all I need in my life.
First EVER 500 topic! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/55951878
#8Revolver65Posted 5/27/2013 8:47:00 AM
Offworlder1 posted...
There was not enough good rock or rap in GTA IV, most of it was music that was "eh" to one decent song or two from a good artist. Hopefully they get some epic old school music and great songs from known artists for GTA V which is why Vice City and San Andreas were loved for their music.

Also hoping that Rockstar uses more famous voice actors and not so many no names as hearing James Woods, Burt Reynolds, Tom Sizemore, Ray Liotta and Samuel Jackson were very nice additions to the GTA 3 era games.

I get how people can be against the second, but yes, I would love some well known actors again in GTA.
---
"Saying Timesplitters has always been mediocre is like saying having sex isn't cool."-Warnut
Gamertag: Jman The Crow
#9LordPonchoPosted 5/27/2013 9:06:42 AM
Stuff we all get?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#10michaelkennethPosted 5/27/2013 9:55:57 AM
Autumn4 posted...
I'm not playing dawg, at least give us some snapbacks and some new kicks. I'd also like to have some tatttos. YOLO!

What do new kicks and tatttos have to do with the fact that people only live once?

Snapbacks and tattoos, Snapbacks and tattoos, Nice whips, fly chicks, All that cause cash rules.

I don't understand what are you talking about
---
cmkps.deviantart.com