This game better have enough Swag

#31buttonmashererPosted 6/3/2013 12:56:38 PM
nativengine posted...
Confirmed, this game will have no swag. Plenty of "cool", "groovy" and "awsome" but no swag.

No "totally radical"? Thanks for crapping all over my parade...
#32PHOENIXZEROPosted 6/3/2013 1:01:07 PM
YOLO is the carpe diem for stupid people.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#33FoxMakinWafflesPosted 6/3/2013 2:42:16 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
i thought this game was about crime

Swag is a crime to human development.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#34BlueDemonDePaulPosted 6/3/2013 2:55:04 PM
I feel u fam. I stay posted up on da block hot gang bangin all day u feel? Live.
#35DestinyIslandsPosted 6/3/2013 7:07:20 PM
F*** swag! Hakuna Matada all the way!
---
The world is yours- Nas
#36DestinyIslandsPosted 6/3/2013 7:11:01 PM
deimos91 posted...
Autumn4 posted...
Better have some good rap songs though, Know what I'm sayin?

Cause GTA IV had to many Rock songs and stations if I remember correctly dawg

Who needs rap i want some West coast Metal cattle decapitation,Autopsy,Possessed,Fear Factory, Exhumed,Black label society,slayer,Megadeth and Static X

Well who needs Rock/metal? I for one love hip hop. Gta4 didn't do those 2 justice. And I thought New York was the birthing grounds for those two genres.
---
The world is yours- Nas
#37Squall954Posted 6/3/2013 8:46:15 PM
All of you are forgetting the hashtag.

#yolo
#38FunleashTheUryPosted 6/3/2013 9:43:30 PM
deimos91 posted...
Autumn4 posted...
Better have some good rap songs though, Know what I'm sayin?

Cause GTA IV had to many Rock songs and stations if I remember correctly dawg

Who needs rap i want some West coast Metal cattle decapitation,Autopsy,Possessed,Fear Factory, Exhumed,Black label society,slayer,Megadeth and Static X

Did you just copy and paste that list from your post in that other topic? I'm also amazed that someone who likes Cattle Decapitation could like Static X. Cattle Decapitation is actually a decent death/grind band. Static X is just complete garbage millennial metal.

As for rap, I would love an old school rap station (Sugarhill Gang, Beastie Boys, Rum DMC, etc.), but I find very little modern rap enjoyable. There are a few rappers I like, but nothing very mainstream. Macklemore has one (maybe two) good songs, and for whatever reason, I non-ironically like that A$AP Rocky/Skrillex song, but for the most part, I can't stand mainstream rap. It just isn't as fun anymore.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1pNEKn4.gif
If you believe Arceus is your one true Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#39NS_RegentParkPosted 6/4/2013 6:35:46 AM
You only YOLO once.
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers