how long after the release of the game do the cheats usually be released?

#11Devilanse333Posted 6/3/2013 8:37:37 AM
If you found GTA IV a challenge so hard you needed to use cheats or you find this game challenging.

If you read the op, and think he said anything about GTA IV or V being a "challenge so hard", then you should probably give up on message boards.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#12G-ZissPosted 6/3/2013 8:46:20 AM
I hate the way people just throw around the word cheats. Some people like to use codes just to mess around and have fun, not to beat missions.
#13MrAntike184(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 10:07:08 AM
G-Ziss posted...
I hate the way people just throw around the word cheats. Some people like to use codes just to mess around and have fun, not to beat missions.

yea in gta4 i never used them in missions, i used them to goof off.
---
Currently Waiting for: Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto 5.
#14ToucheAmorePosted 6/3/2013 10:39:52 AM
I'm all for using codes for fun, but I just don't see why people would do it off the bat! Well, OK, I can see why, but in my opinion there's so much excitement in playing through the game brand new and finding your first baseball bat and beating some bum in an alley down with it, finding your first .45 and offing some random businessman who happens to cross paths with you etc.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnKrzaL.gif
#15PickMyNamePosted 6/3/2013 11:02:09 AM
Part3 posted...
If you found GTA IV a challenge so hard you needed to use cheats or you find this game challenging.

You should probably pick a different hobby.
---

"You're worse at something than I am and even though you enjoy spending your free time doing that activity, you should do something else"
---
San Antonio Spurs 2013 NBA's Actual People's Champions
http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/16/37/26/3798462/3/628x471.jpg
#16MrcTOtheJPosted 6/3/2013 11:21:31 AM
Yeah I plan on using Cheats later down the line after I beat the game, I'm hoping for some good ones like Vice City and San Andreas, Riot Mode (The cheat that set it so it'd look like the Riot from end game all over) and Pedestrian's Riot/Peds Attackwas awesome in San Andreas, put in Peds have weapons for extra fun.

Personally in V I'm hoping for a Debug mode like someone else posted (Fat chance I guess but other games in the past have had it and it would be awesome), or something like the Carmagedon mod from IV.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Skyrim, Max Payne 3,
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2, Gran Turismo 6