Zombie DLC?

#11gamedude00000Posted 6/2/2013 3:59:26 PM
Look up State of Decay, then please stop making topics like this. If R* makes a zombie dlc, cool. Great. Grand. But the game isn't even OUT yet, and people always do this with every game.... it gets annoying.
---
Now Playing: WoW, GW2, Day Z, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#12LordPonchoPosted 6/2/2013 4:33:56 PM
True_Prodigy posted...
Granted, many games have some form of zombie DLC, but aside from RDR and Sleeping Dogs it's not in every free roam game out there. Rockstar did great with Undead Nightmare and zombies in such a expansive world as GTA 5 certainly would not be boring to me. It would be awesome to run down the undead in the streets, snipe zombies from a cabin in the countryside, etc. I'm sure they would make it their own as they did in RDR. I would like for at least one GTA game to have it though. Is it the first DLC they should make for the game? Not in my opinion, but it's definitely one that I would like to see.

May not be groundbreaking subject matter for DLC, but I'd be willing to bet Rockstar would make it a fun and unique experience given all the freedom the GTA games give. If we don't get zombies this time, I hope we at least get the Pedestrians Riot and Pedestrians with Guns cheats back. A map this big needs to be driven into chaos in some way. ;)

You left out Saints Row.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#13DvoloS88Posted 6/2/2013 4:46:07 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
HardyGame posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
HardyGame posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
im getting sick of this crap

What?

everybody wants zombie DLC -_- Its getting annoying.

If it happened it would be Awesome!

It wouldn't be awesome it would be boring,predictable, and overplayed.

Name us an open world city, suburban, mountainous zombie sand box game with euphoria physics?? .Exactly, its the physics and living city sand box that would make a phenomenal zombie game.
---
I troll the trolls...
#14DvoloS88Posted 6/2/2013 4:52:01 PM
LordPoncho posted...
True_Prodigy posted...
Granted, many games have some form of zombie DLC, but aside from RDR and Sleeping Dogs it's not in every free roam game out there. Rockstar did great with Undead Nightmare and zombies in such a expansive world as GTA 5 certainly would not be boring to me. It would be awesome to run down the undead in the streets, snipe zombies from a cabin in the countryside, etc. I'm sure they would make it their own as they did in RDR. I would like for at least one GTA game to have it though. Is it the first DLC they should make for the game? Not in my opinion, but it's definitely one that I would like to see.

May not be groundbreaking subject matter for DLC, but I'd be willing to bet Rockstar would make it a fun and unique experience given all the freedom the GTA games give. If we don't get zombies this time, I hope we at least get the Pedestrians Riot and Pedestrians with Guns cheats back. A map this big needs to be driven into chaos in some way. ;)

You left out Saints Row.

Don`t mention saints row zombies, completely tacked on boring and threatless. That's the type of zombies that developers need to stay away from.
---
I troll the trolls...
#15Mentalpatient87Posted 6/2/2013 4:57:06 PM
HardyGame posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
im getting sick of this crap

What?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v?search=zombie

That what.

Also, http://prehistoricworldofyajur.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/t-rex11.jpg
GRAAAAAAGGH!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#16PHOENIXZEROPosted 6/2/2013 4:57:59 PM
Zombies are almost as over done at this point as making topics about zombies in GTA.

Bring on the dinosaurs.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#17Stabs2503Posted 6/2/2013 6:02:21 PM
No plz no dlc wasted on friggin' zombies. I like the zombie genre but it just shouldn't be part of this game
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#18TonyMarioPosted 6/2/2013 6:17:48 PM
Zombie Dinosaurs

THERE!!!

Ya happy!!!

Ya bunch of Goons!!!
---
The Five Flame-War Topics of Message Boards: Religion, Politics, Bronies, Pewdipie, and Call Of Duty.
#19DvoloS88Posted 6/2/2013 7:12:28 PM
PHOENIXZERO posted...
Zombies are almost as over done at this point as making topics about zombies in GTA.

Bring on the dinosaurs.

Giant bunnies would be better.
---
I troll the trolls...
#20LordPonchoPosted 6/2/2013 7:29:38 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
True_Prodigy posted...

You left out Saints Row.

Don`t mention saints row zombies, completely tacked on boring and threatless. That's the type of zombies that developers need to stay away from.

Sounds like mindless Saints Row hating. Saints Row zombies were pretty decent, and a complete parody of zombie movies.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800