This is going to be the game of the decade...

#1ZenzokukenXPosted 6/2/2013 9:04:42 PM
It is going to break every sales record ever and it is going to have a legacy the like of Zelda OoT.

Seriously.... someone tell me how I can put my self into a coma that will wake me up at 11PM EST Sept. 16th....

Anyone else think so?
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#2MrAntike184Posted 6/2/2013 9:11:17 PM
Yea and around the time GTA8 comes out, everybody will say GTA5 was overrated. Just like OoT.
---
Currently Waiting for: Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto 5.
#3ZenzokukenX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2013 9:15:46 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
Yea and around the time GTA8 comes out, everybody will say GTA5 was overrated. Just like OoT.

Yeah, but GTA8 wont be out this decade... If it weren't for the supreme classics the new era of video games wouldn't be anywhere near what it's potential is. Every generation has it's defining games. This will be seen as such.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#4AzaneAzerPosted 6/2/2013 9:19:55 PM
MrAntike184 posted...

Or it would of been 1998 and people would of been calling it overrated still.
#5ZenzokukenX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2013 9:21:14 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
MrAntike184 posted...

OoT was never overrated, especially the Master Quest.... if you have never played the Master quest then you really don't know.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#6MrAntike184Posted 6/2/2013 9:26:32 PM
ZenzokukenX posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
MrAntike184 posted...

OoT was never overrated, especially the Master Quest.... if you have never played the Master quest then you really don't know.

Yea I loved OoT. It was never overrated to me.
---
Currently Waiting for: Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto 5.
#7zeroboboPosted 6/2/2013 9:49:39 PM
game of the decade? its only 2013.
I hope its not the best game of the decade.

Sure it'll be great i have no doubts about that.

I just hope we get some better games afterwards, something can always be better!

Hey maybe GTA6 will be even better!
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#8MEBCitadelPosted 6/3/2013 2:50:25 AM
I hope this game is regarded as a must have played "one of if not the best" of this CONSOLE generation (360/PS3 era) but not of this decade. Simply because if there isn't at least a couple games that are as good or better within the next seven years that's disappointing.
---
"Every game with online has jackasses, they're the thing that brings balance to the force.........." -kylekillgannon