Delayed Again? Now from september to december?

#1revan292Posted 6/3/2013 8:36:33 AM
http://www.sidhtech.com/news/gta-5-xbox-360-release-date-3/1006652/

Rumor going around that it could be delayed yet again, this time from September to December. Though this could be a misinterpretation and simple confusion with microsoft's released date of a deadline for the 1600 point bonus.

Does anyone think this rumor has any validity or that the game will be delayed once again, past September?
---
Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem, people have a right to die. You disagree? that means you're an idiot :D
#2fakesoundofprogressPosted 6/3/2013 8:42:51 AM
well rockstars site still says 17/09, xbox site says 17.09 (in the UK at least)

I doubt it would be delayed again, also cant see anything saying to pre-order it from them to get 1600 MS points?
---
#IdBuyBullets
#3nativenginePosted 6/3/2013 8:44:48 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/66290206
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#4PHOENIXZEROPosted 6/3/2013 8:56:21 AM
People like this guy who run or "work" on a gaming site should have their right to do so revoked if they can't use the simplest form of common sense.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#5LordPonchoPosted 6/3/2013 9:48:30 AM
Journalists should be required to research things before posting. They would know this is typical of Microsoft in the holiday season if they would.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6revan292(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 10:53:28 AM
PHOENIXZERO posted...
People like this guy who run or "work" on a gaming site should have their right to do so revoked if they can't use the simplest form of common sense.

U mad?
---
Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem, people have a right to die. You disagree? that means you're an idiot :D
#7Gtalady91Posted 6/3/2013 10:56:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8LordPonchoPosted 6/3/2013 11:16:37 AM
revan292 posted...
PHOENIXZERO posted...

U mad?

Why would hr be mad? The author clearly can't comprehend simple things.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#9revan292(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 1:07:30 PM(edited)
Gtalady91 posted...
revan292 posted...
PHOENIXZERO posted...

U mad?

U stupid?

U mad? blame "travis williams"
---
#10Gtalady91Posted 6/3/2013 2:05:50 PM
revan292 posted...
Gtalady91 posted...
revan292 posted...
PHOENIXZERO posted...

U mad?

U stupid?

U mad? blame "travis williams"

Who's the bigger dumb-ass?

The guy who reports bad info?

Or

The guy who makes a topic believing bad info?

Reminds me of that saying

Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows the fool?
---
Gt: Detroit Code
If you ain't first your last